Home Premier Designers Chanel

cLuTcH w/ ChAiN in D CoLoR oF LoVe~ 1sT ReVeaL

POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2012, 5:05pm   #16
Gorgeous color and clutch. If you had not told me it was a clutch, I would have thought it was a flap bag! Can you tell me the size of this, or perhaps model pics so I can see how big or small this bag is? Would you be able to put a long wallet in it? Thanks!
Jul 15, 2012, 6:17pm   #17
Yes! There it is! I wondered how beautiful it would be as a clutch with chain!! Congratulations and it is a lovely reveal!
Jul 15, 2012, 6:34pm   #18
Originally Posted by melodyngo
so pretty .im so jealous
thanks

Originally Posted by jaffe
Gorgeous color and clutch. If you had not told me it was a clutch, I would have thought it was a flap bag! Can you tell me the size of this, or perhaps model pics so I can see how big or small this bag is? Would you be able to put a long wallet in it? Thanks!
unfortunately i dnt have the dimensions of this. it is a lil' bit thinner than d ml but with no double flap i think u can put a yen wallet inside hth

Originally Posted by Peonies813
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Yes! There it is! I wondered how beautiful it would be as a clutch with chain!! Congratulations and it is a lovely reveal![/COLOR]
thanks i was enabled by ur reveal and pursebops and it is really a nice perfect shade of red
Jul 15, 2012, 6:37pm   #19
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
Omg love that color! I have the clutch in black and your pix are making me crave another one in that red!!!!
is another one in the horizon?! maybe?. hehehe this red is beautiful it is a shiny red caviar. so yummy
Jul 15, 2012, 6:42pm   #20
w
Very pretty! Congrats!
Jul 15, 2012, 6:45pm   #21
P
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this reveal and enjoy your new bag.
Jul 15, 2012, 6:45pm   #22
Originally Posted by wild child
Very pretty! Congrats!
thanks for sharing my excitement
Jul 15, 2012, 6:47pm   #23
Originally Posted by PF2010
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this reveal and enjoy your new bag.
indeed i will thank u
Jul 15, 2012, 8:05pm   #24
Beautiful! Congrats!
Jul 15, 2012, 8:11pm   #25
CRBB again..........
Oooooooo! That is so pretty! I want a clutch with chain and this red seems perfect.

Congrats! Mod pics for us to drool? :)
Jul 15, 2012, 8:17pm   #26
Beautiful!!! Can I ask how much this clutch is?? I am deciding on the m/l or jumbo but I am loving this clutch too!!!
Jul 15, 2012, 8:20pm   #27
Originally Posted by milksway25
is another one in the horizon?! maybe?. hehehe this red is beautiful it is a shiny red caviar. so yummy
I hope so!!! I am just dying to have something in that color! I was at NM a couple weeks ago and my SA had just sold a flap in that red and that was the only bag she had in that gorgeous red!! Waaaaahhhh!!!!!
Jul 15, 2012, 8:42pm   #28
b
Originally Posted by milksway25
HeLLo Everyone My 1st Ever ReVeaL here in TpF I hope i'l do it right coz im a lil' ShY (1 of d many reasons why i'd NeVeR done a reveal b4 w/ my other babies) I'm just so ExciTeD & WanTeD 2 ShaRe my newest Baby 2 All you LoVeLy Members (& i have not seen any reveal of d clutch yet) My WoNdErFuL SA LoaNn @ Nordstrom Topanga is d bEsT i had d VeRy First Clutch with Chain in ReD. She called me d same day a few hours that shipment came in so no one has touched my purse but Me Without further ado...( I already took out all d wrappings) Pictures cant fo JuStiCe w/ this LoVeLy ReD. Here it is ...
that it beautiful! I've never even seen that before. may I ask how much it is and the style code so i can put it on my wishlist?

thanks<3
Jul 15, 2012, 9:10pm   #29
w
Congratulations! Your bag is gorgeous! Love the red!
Jul 15, 2012, 9:28pm   #30
Wow that red is divine! Hope to see some mod pics soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel