Home Premier Designers Chanel

chanel trianon bag


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 1, 2013, 5:05pm   #1
anmldr1's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
i just purchased the trianon bag in black....does anyone have this bag?? just wondering how it wears...i love that it's slouchy and light! i had the chanel 3, but sold it because i wasn't a fan of the structured bottom...i'll post pics as soon as i get home from dinner:)
Feb 1, 2013, 5:15pm   #2
TexasST's Avatar
Bag Obsessed
Originally Posted by anmldr1
i just purchased the trianon bag in black....does anyone have this bag?? just wondering how it wears...i love that it's slouchy and light! i had the chanel 3, but sold it because i wasn't a fan of the structured bottom...i'll post pics as soon as i get home from dinner:)
Ooo, I am intrigued, looking forward to a pic!!
Feb 1, 2013, 8:07pm   #3
anmldr1's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Here is a modeling pic from the store



Name:  image-3639256493.jpg
Views: 2632
Size:  492.6 KB
Feb 1, 2013, 8:07pm   #4
anmldr1's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Name:  image-1768074524.jpg
Views: 2294
Size:  481.0 KB
Feb 1, 2013, 8:24pm   #5
tutushopper's Avatar
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by anmldr1
Here is a modeling pic from the store

Attachment 2046933
This does look like a great slouchy lightweight bag for carrying everywhere! It looks great on you!
Feb 1, 2013, 8:29pm   #6
TexasST's Avatar
Bag Obsessed
OMG, that is the bag I have been obsessed with since seeing it in a Chanel boutique in December. I have been kicking myself for not buying it at the time since the closest boutique is 4+ hrs away!!! I am so glad I now know the name! Thank you, thank you!! I LOVE it!!
Feb 1, 2013, 8:40pm   #7
sam48star's Avatar
Member
So in love with thus bag. Is it the larger or smaller size?
Feb 1, 2013, 8:49pm   #8
anmldr1's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Thanks! I love this bag. It's really lightweight and smooshy! I live unstructured bags, so this one is perfect for me! This is the smaller size.
Feb 1, 2013, 9:03pm   #9
sam48star's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by anmldr1
Thanks! I love this bag. It's really lightweight and smooshy! I live unstructured bags, so this one is perfect for me! This is the smaller size.
Nice. It still looks very ample!
Feb 1, 2013, 9:06pm   #10
saltgirl01's Avatar
Member
Beautiful bag! Can this b worn cross-body as well?
Feb 1, 2013, 9:12pm   #11
L
Member
What a great bag! Congratulations!
Feb 1, 2013, 9:43pm   #12
CHANELGIRL96's Avatar
Member
So cute!!! do you know the price by any chance?
Feb 1, 2013, 9:43pm   #13
*schmoo*'s Avatar
Member
congrats on your bag. It's gorgeous!
Feb 1, 2013, 10:12pm   #14
sam48star's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by CHANELGIRL96
So cute!!! do you know the price by any chance?
It's 2900 or 3800 for larger size
Feb 1, 2013, 10:28pm   #15
BagLVer4Life's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by anmldr1
Here is a modeling pic from the store
OMG! Your bag is gorgeous. The structure, hardware, and color is stunning.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel  
TOP

Thread Tools