Home Premier Designers Chanel

Chanel Quilted Boy vs. Jumbo Classic?? Please Share Your Thoughts!

POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2012, 7:19am   #16
I vote for jumbo classic flap between the two choices.
Aug 13, 2012, 9:07am   #17
Jumbo Classic!!!
Aug 13, 2012, 9:09am   #18
Jumbo classic, no doubt.
Aug 13, 2012, 6:59pm   #19
Originally Posted by poporon
I vote for jumbo classic flap between the two choices.
Poporon!! Did you end up getting your classic medium flap?? If you did, I want to see the reveal! Excited
Aug 13, 2012, 7:54pm   #20
Classic jumbo, it's timeless
Aug 13, 2012, 9:29pm   #21
Jumbo classic
Aug 14, 2012, 3:24am   #22
r
Another vote for the jumbo classic!
Aug 14, 2012, 4:40am   #23
Jumbo Classic! but make sure you check the quality before you come home with it :)
Aug 14, 2012, 4:52am   #24
K
Jumbo Classic, gogogo before the price increase. I saw the SAs checking inventory last weekend and one confirmed that it will happen soon.
Aug 14, 2012, 7:34am   #25
Jumbo classic!!!
Aug 14, 2012, 11:38pm   #26
Originally Posted by Krnnana
Jumbo Classic, gogogo before the price increase. I saw the SAs checking inventory last weekend and one confirmed that it will happen soon.
Oh noooo. I am leaning towards Jumbo Classic now but I just can't decide which color. I heard there might be a light pink coming out for Cruise, which would be interesting to see.

Or do you think a more neutral color like the black caviar, or Beige, would be better than a "seasonal" type of color?
Aug 15, 2012, 1:27am   #27
bag greed bug
jumbo is a must have!
Aug 15, 2012, 2:21am   #28
a
Jumbo classic, timeless. Btw, is your white boy in lamb? If it is, I would say return it. Cos color transfer problem will be 100 %. You might need to baby it if it is in lamb. You don't wanna buy a Chanel and let it sit in your closet for years.
Aug 15, 2012, 3:04am   #29
Gan Daginn
Originally Posted by momo5202
Oh noooo...
I bought it in London airport,,, I love that pearl white boy chanel so much!! and now I could not return it or exchange it (i guess? since it's different country?)

now i want the red classic flap in jumbo as well... i thought the boy chanel is going to be an everyday bag for me.. but with the color transferring.. i'm guessing not?
Did you wear it with jeans before you return it?
You can return in a different country, at least I could
Aug 15, 2012, 3:05am   #30
Gan Daginn
What color would you get your jumbo? I think it depends, if you don't get your jumbo in a classic color, you could get as well a boy again.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel