Home > >

Which Chanel purchase(s) did you regret?

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 5:38pm   #586
CPA
Originally Posted by SumKinda1derful
Pearls - 2 pair I hate now!
Black Patent Luxury Tore - Too heavy, not roomy enough.
Chanel Madison Flap in Liquid Gold - I should have waited and got a lux bowler. I needed something ASAP b/c I loved the color. The bag while gorgeous is too much and I have only carried it two times.

I know, I luv the madison too but I only use it twice. I keep it just to look at it daily. I luv the bag so much, I collected in three colors:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...NewBags014.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...NewBags016.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...NewBags017.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...NewBags008.jpg
Jul 18, 2012, 2:47am   #587
Yanca
Originally Posted by PursesRock1
I am too self conscious as well about wearing my chanels to.work. Can't stand when my very nosy Co workers ask "how much was it?" On the forum price is ok to discuss, but at work, im just thinking, mind ur own business! ;/
I know! I can relate! I wish people will just mind their own thing, it's not as if I asked them for money to buy my stuff. i can just imagine their shock when and if I wear my jumbos to work! Which nowadays I might just! I bought my bags for me and my reasons alone!! :)
Jul 18, 2012, 10:01am   #588
*schmoo*
Originally Posted by ckirk7855
My regret purchase was a white pearly patent medallion.Used less than 5 times and was shocked that the colour had changed to yellow.

Another one was metallic silver WOC.The bag got patches on the metallic leather after some years.

These are the 2 items I regretted buying.However I must comment that WOC is a very handy bag.Will get a black one in future.
Could you post a pic of the medallion? I'm curious how dark the yellow tint is.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:26am   #589
jaffe
Originally Posted by PursesRock1
I am too self conscious as well about wearing my chanels to.work. Can't stand when my very nosy Co workers ask "how much was it?" On the forum price is ok to discuss, but at work, im just thinking, mind ur own business! ;/
This. My sisters and sister-in-law are nosy enough, always asking which new Chanel I have now and how much, and it's okay sharing with sisters, but I haven't taken any to work for the very same reason PursesRock has above.

I recently took my LV Alma to work as I felt it was an understated bag and wouldn't be recognized and sure enough, someone knew what it was and ran over to me asking how much, touching it, and shouting across the office to another manager to come look. Ugh.
Jul 18, 2012, 1:07pm   #590
babypebblezz
I regret buying the jumbo and m/l classic flaps. The jumbo is way too big for my 5' frame and the m/l is way too small. I hate the double flap in the m/l and that I can't wear it cross body. I also regret buying the woc because it doesnt fit anything at all except my cellphone, a lipstick, keys and a tiny Purell. The snap closure is also a pain in the butt to close. I prefer the half moon for the magnetic closure.
Jul 18, 2012, 1:21pm   #591
amag520
Nerdy Fashionista
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
I regret buying the jumbo and m/l classic flaps. The jumbo is way too big for my 5' frame and the m/l is way too small. I hate the double flap in the m/l and that I can't wear it cross body. I also regret buying the woc because it doesnt fit anything at all except my cellphone, a lipstick, keys and a tiny Purell. The snap closure is also a pain in the butt to close. I prefer the half moon for the magnetic closure.
:( Sounds like the flap style might not be for you. Perhaps the Mademoiselle line might be your style. But when/if you sell, I'll be waiting with $$ in hand! hahaha

I'm 5'2" so I get the size thing. I have a M/L and it is rather small and the lack of cross body wear is a pain. I"m hoping to get a jumbo someday.
Jul 18, 2012, 1:24pm   #592
LadyEnoki
Originally Posted by babypebblezz
I am considering buying a double flap m/l. They can't be worn cross body? Only jumbos can? I am also 5'3 and think jumbo is just way too big. Which bags can be worn cross body? I want the double flap only because I love that burgundy interior color :/
Jul 18, 2012, 1:27pm   #593
S
Silviawho
Reissue 226 can wear cross body, and it's little bigger than m/l and little smaller than jumbo, and it's super light. Also the chain is beautiful too.
Originally Posted by LadyEnoki
I am considering buying a double flap m/l. They can't be worn cross body? Only jumbos can? I am also 5'3 and think jumbo is just way too big. Which bags can be worn cross body? I want the double flap only because I love that burgundy interior color :/
Jul 18, 2012, 1:34pm   #594
LadyEnoki
Originally Posted by Silviawho
Reissue 226 can wear cross body, and it's little bigger than m/l and little smaller than jumbo, and it's super light. Also the chain is beautiful too.
I just don't like the style of the reissues :(
Which classic can be worn cross body?
Jul 19, 2012, 2:42am   #595
S
Silviawho
See if this would change your mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P44zs...ure=plpp_video
This youtube video made me fall in love with it, and also I love how light it is. and it doesn't shout out Chanel as the cc lock flap. I also love my cc lock one too, but m/l too short for cross body, and I sold my jumbo, it was too big and little heavy for me, it'll leave marks on my shoulder...
Originally Posted by LadyEnoki
I just don't like the style of the reissues :(
Which classic can be worn cross body?
Jul 19, 2012, 9:24am   #596
LadyEnoki
Originally Posted by Silviawho
See if this would change your mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P44zs...ure=plpp_video
This youtube video made me fall in love with it, and also I love how light it is. and it doesn't shout out Chanel as the cc lock flap. I also love my cc lock one too, but m/l too short for cross body, and I sold my jumbo, it was too big and little heavy for me, it'll leave marks on my shoulder...
Thank you for the video :) I'm still not in love with it though. There's just something mesmermising about the cc lock flap. Makes me want to just stare at it lol.
Jul 28, 2012, 12:56am   #597
V
Vlei
Regret buying pst.. I used it less than 10 times. It's now always In my closet...
Jul 28, 2012, 6:41am   #598
Love4H
I have 17 Chanel bags and do not regret any of them. They all fit my life style and my habits. I love my chanels
Jul 28, 2012, 3:59pm   #599
P
Pazdzernika
The Cambon Tote - I just can't do big logos anymore.
Jul 28, 2012, 5:21pm   #600
milksway25
~so far i do not have any regrets. thank God. hehe i just started w/ Chanel oct 2011 so for d prices i paid for... i'm happy that i love each one of my babies
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >