Home Premier Designers Chanel

~*~Chanel MALES please stand up!~*~

POST A REPLY

Oct 13, 2008, 7:02pm   #31
Sophie ^o^
Originally Posted by ValleyO
I'm a 16 year old male who loves Chanel The only piece I currently own is a sweater jacket from F/W '05, but for toiletries I use the Platinum Egoiste fragrance and deodorant every day along with the Precision daily moisturizer w/ 15 SPF and the bronzer in desert corail. I previously owned a messenger and a backpack/shoulder sac-type bag from the Sport line, but sold both because I never ended up using them

I badly want the black perforated Rodeo Drive XL shopper but at $3k+, it'll have to wait a while. Might buy a costume jewelry brooch before the year is out though

Wonderful looking jacket. Please post some modeling pictures.
Oct 13, 2008, 9:45pm   #32
Great thread... it's so refreshing to see Chanel on guys... hope to see more modelling pics!! Thanks guys for sharing...
Oct 13, 2008, 10:08pm   #33
Love our guys and love when they pop in! Keep it coming boys
Oct 13, 2008, 10:28pm   #34
Earth to Bella
GREAT thread!! Thank you guys for sharing! Justin, everything in your collection is gorgeous... love the coco croco wallet.

Count me in ValleyO, I'd also love to see you in that stunning sweater.
Oct 14, 2008, 2:03am   #35
gawd your jewellery collection is absolutely amazing!
Oct 14, 2008, 11:29am   #36
Im hereeee!
I live in boston and work with luxury brands such as Rebecca Minkoff, Botkier, Lamb, Treesje...ect.... If you follow those brands, and connect boston with RM you can figure our where I work!

But Im also a fashion student, and I'm working on an internship with Chanel! Living on the same block as the boutique, it would be ideal!

My collection is small, as my first purchase from chanel ever was 2 weeks ago!

I have: Quilted patent card case with gunmetal CC, pyrimid stud CC Pin, 3 neck ties, and a pair of sunglasses.
I cant see myself using a chanel bag, its just not my thing.. but they Do have a small mens section at the boston location, with a few carryall bags, scarfs, scents, and ties.

I cant wait for my studded pin to come!
Oct 14, 2008, 12:20pm   #37
Meow!
This is a great thread! Keep it coming guys!
Oct 14, 2008, 12:47pm   #38
Petit H <3
Originally Posted by Onederland
Though I plan on obtaining a Jumbo XL soon, though i AM trying to save for a Birkin.
Ohh, you'll look hot with a Birkin! Ooops sorry, this is Chanel forum....well I'm sure you're gonna rock that Jumbo XL, too! Are you going with black?
Oct 14, 2008, 12:50pm   #39
Petit H <3
This one is so gorgeous, agreed we want modeling pics, please!

And Justin, your collection is just TDF!!
Oct 14, 2008, 1:05pm   #40
^^ that is a gorgeous jacket!! love it
Oct 14, 2008, 4:15pm   #41
Can you guys tell me why you guys like CHANEL... I mean the jewelry... the bags... My husband always makes fun of me, but I come from the fashion world so it is hard not to like nice quality goods like CHANEL! We really need some men's opinions!
Oct 14, 2008, 5:21pm   #42
Look out Singapore!!
Luv this thread!!! Guys who love Chanel!!! Could I rent/borrow one of you to shop for my DH?!!
Oct 14, 2008, 8:45pm   #43
SCP Addict
Keep those pics coming guys...your collections are TDF!!!
Oct 14, 2008, 11:25pm   #44
Originally Posted by scholastican
I hope you consider getting the black perfo Rodeo Dr XL before the end of the year. Price hikes aren't looking too customer friendly, plus at your age you would get so much use out of it, esp in the coming university years. At $3k+ it is a lot of money, but it's so well-crafted and the materials are truly superb it is worth it in the long run.
Argh stop making sense!!! I already have the Marni sale in December, plus the Prada halter jacket from S/S '09 that I MUST have.....

I needs me a money tree!!!

Sorry ladies, but there will be no modeling pics coming from me as I'm feeling seriously F-A-T as of late
Oct 14, 2008, 11:28pm   #45
Earth to Bella

just kidding, no problem, I don't do modeling pics myself so who am I to say.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel