Home Premier Designers Chanel

Chanel Bindi Collection Fall 2012

POST A REPLY

May 7, 2012, 4:26pm   #1
c
Has anyone seen the drawstring bag for fall. It is part of the Bindi collection and comes in two totes and a drawstring. This collection looks great and very wearable. It is posted in the 2012 shopping info thread. I really love it in the picture, and it is so limited, but don't want to special order something I haven't seen. Can't really tell what the leather is like from the picture. I think it might be similar to the on the road collection from couple of years ago. Anyway any info on it would be appreciated.
May 7, 2012, 7:52pm   #2
You mean these?

The tote style is actually available through many departmental stores now like Nordstrom and Saks. So you don't have to preorder. Just buy it straight and if don't like it, you can always return it.

See post #2306 for tote.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-sh...07729-154.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-sh...07729-156.html
Attached Images

May 7, 2012, 8:02pm   #3
c
Thank you for the info. I want the drawstring bag. Couple of stores are getting but very limited quantities so I reserved. These prices are crazy so I need to see the bag before. It reminds me of an older drawstring I loved and missed out on years ago. Just hope it is nice quality for that price. Hard to tell from pic.
May 24, 2012, 8:23am   #4
c
Has anyone bought either of these bags yet? Still waiting for my drawstring. I saw a woman carrying the tote yesterday, and it was beautiful, but not casual enough for me. Would love to know what the dark pink looks like.
May 24, 2012, 10:38am   #5
Quality not Quantity
I absolutely adore that bindi drawstring bag!!! Did it come in other colors? Please post some pics when you get yours, I would really like to see some additional pics of it :)
May 25, 2012, 7:05pm   #6
c
Thanks for your opinion. I hope I am still in love when I see it in person. It came in dark pink, a tan and dark gray. The boutiques did not buy the bag, but Saks, Nordstrom & Neimans did. It is very limited so if you want one you should reserve. Just wanted a different style this year.
May 26, 2012, 9:06am   #7
geek meets chic
Wow personally I love the big tote. Looks good as an everyday bag- I love how it has both handles and the longer chain sling too not in Singapore yet though, patiently waiting!
May 26, 2012, 6:43pm   #8
C
Account Deactivated
I saw this bag in person today! It's amazing and I love it, but do not have $6400 in my pocket to spend! :(

Pic from Santy @ NM
Attached Images

May 26, 2012, 6:59pm   #9
Beautiful but wow.......big price tag :-(
May 26, 2012, 9:11pm   #10
wow kill me with the price.
May 27, 2012, 1:00am   #11
geek meets chic
Originally Posted by CalpurniaPeach
I saw this bag in person today! It's amazing and I love it, but do not have $6400 in my pocket to spend! :(

Pic from Santy @ NM
The price is really . At this rate I guess I'll give it a pass
May 27, 2012, 1:48am   #12
Wow that price tag. I will just sit in front of the screen and admire it from far.
May 28, 2012, 9:48am   #13
c
That is not the Bindi drawstring I am waiting for. The Bindi collection is a more glazed leather and the drawstring is 4,300. I am not sure what collection this one is from. Very beautiful, but ridiculous price tag.
May 28, 2012, 11:04am   #14
C
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by codyntara
That is not the Bindi drawstring I am waiting for. The Bindi collection is a more glazed leather and the drawstring is 4,300. I am not sure what collection this one is from. Very beautiful, but ridiculous price tag.
The $6400 is also from the Bindi collection...
There was three shapes in the Lookbook, the drawstring, the hobo, and the tote. I've seen the tote ($5300) and hobo ($6400) in person, but not the drawstring yet.

It would be the same leather though...
May 28, 2012, 11:27am   #15
mp4
Weimanuts!
The price is high due to the stingray accents.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel