Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Can I get opinions on this royal blue patent classic flap please?

POST A REPLY

Mar 9, 2013, 10:36pm   #16
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by ilovenikki
You must be so happy!! Yours is a medium? Do you find a lot to fit in your bag? This color/style is very hard to find. :(
Pursebop has a jumbo. :)
Mar 9, 2013, 10:38pm   #17
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by ilovenikki
Yes I agree!!! I had no idea about this site until tutushopper mentioned it. I don't understand how Ebay can take off negatives like that?!
You learn a ton of things from the ebay forum. Toolhaus is just one of them. Ebay pretty much does what it feels like doing. It's all about the $$$ they make.
Mar 10, 2013, 1:31pm   #18
AnNi3LyNn
I love that blue its so pretty!!
Mar 10, 2013, 4:09pm   #19
Pursebop
Originally Posted by tutushopper
Pursebop has a jumbo. :)
thanks tutushopper
I love the jumbo in this color....more surface area to show off her fabulous finish!
Mar 10, 2013, 5:14pm   #20
Canneiv
Love the patent blue. It's outstanding!!! Go for it.
Mar 10, 2013, 5:40pm   #21
MsCandice
I think the blue. As others have said it really is outstanding. Also, by your avatar pic I feel like that blue would really suit you.

Oops, just realized I meant to post the above in your other thread choosing between the two.
Mar 10, 2013, 11:04pm   #22
ashin121
I"m SO happy I read this thread. I was considering purchasing this purse!

I just bought 2 chanels (black caviar jumbo & GST) in November and wanted to add color to my collection. The NM that I usually purchase from sold out of the patent blue (i was always the third name and they only got 2 of the jumbo, medium and clutch). SO i've been looking for this purse! I"m going to paris in May ... so I guess it's a sign to just wait and get something blue there. :)

THanks tutushopper!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >