Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

12a red or burgundy??

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 5:53am   #1
perrierlime
Hi gorgeous!!

I guess lots of girls here are hesitating to choose 12a red or burgundy m/l classic flap at the moment~So am I^^* if somebody can compare the color with pics . it woud be wonderful!! and any comments are more than welcomed!!

Thanks^^
Last edited Jul 25, 2012 at 6:02am.
Jul 25, 2012, 7:30am   #2
whimsic
I wouldn't even compare, 12A red is stunning!
Jul 25, 2012, 8:44am   #3
sukiyaki
The burgundy is gorgeous, unique, comes with GHW and not too common. The color IRL is a lot better than pictures. Everybody has the red posting everyday, just boring and Chanel makes red color every season, why don't you get something unique? I ordered the red mini but am thinking to sell and will buy the burgundy mini instead.
Jul 25, 2012, 9:33am   #4
*schmoo*
I'm actually contemplating the burgundy too (haven't seen it IRL tho). I think it would go better with my clothes. The red is gorgeous. It will definitely get more attention
Jul 25, 2012, 9:35am   #5
Canneiv
12A Red. It's gorgeous!!! Ture red!!! Hot bag. love it.
Jul 25, 2012, 10:58am   #6
Pursebop
Originally Posted by sukiyaki
The burgundy is gorgeous, unique, comes with GHW and not too common. The color IRL is a lot better than pictures. Everybody has the red posting everyday, just boring and Chanel makes red color every season, why don't you get something unique? I ordered the red mini but am thinking to sell and will buy the burgundy mini instead.
Is anyone carrying the burgundy in lambskin GHW...has anyone seen it in lambskin? My guess is the color must be so rich in lambskin :)
Last edited Jul 25, 2012 at 11:28am.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:08am   #7
ricetable22
I'm trying to get my friend to get e burgundy woc in quilted caviar w shw. Hope there's stock. Understand from SA that it doesn't come w ghw?
Jul 25, 2012, 11:11am   #8
t
teaelleyou
I'm in the same quandry as you! I am on the waitlist for both the red and burgundy minis but I'm leaning heavily towards burgundy just because I've seen the burg IRL and its gorgeous w/ the gold hardware. Looks very classy, more old school chanel, but still modern.
Jul 25, 2012, 12:06pm   #9
Pursebop
Originally Posted by teaelleyou
I'm in the same quandry as you! I am on the waitlist for both the red and burgundy minis but I'm leaning heavily towards burgundy just because I've seen the burg IRL and its gorgeous w/ the gold hardware. Looks very classy, more old school chanel, but still modern.
by any chance do you have a picture of the burgundy lambskin ghw....
Jul 25, 2012, 12:17pm   #10
t
teaelleyou
Originally Posted by Pursebop
by any chance do you have a picture of the burgundy lambskin ghw....
I only have this terrible picture of me carrying it that my friend took w/ my phone....it's a classic clutch with chain.
Attached Images

Jul 25, 2012, 12:26pm   #11
queenofchic
Hands down, get the 12A red! I would've preferred it with GH, but the color is a classic Chanel red & seems more versatile. I saw the burgundy IRL & while the color + GH combo was rich, I wasn't blown away by it. I think it looks better in the pics.
Jul 25, 2012, 9:05pm   #12
perrierlime
hey girls!! look what i ve got! SA sent me a pic for burgandy!! once i saw the pic,, its more harder to decide!
Attached Images

Jul 25, 2012, 9:55pm   #13
l
lovehermes
The burgundy is so rich looking...very retro and modern at the same time.
Jul 25, 2012, 9:58pm   #14
porsche09
Get the 12A Red , It's stunning
Jul 25, 2012, 10:14pm   #15
j
jy888
Originally Posted by porsche09
Get the 12A Red , It's stunning
12a because every season, Chanel makes a different shade of red, and this red is a really true red. Not too bright nor too dark... I think the burgundy is not as special as the 12a red, so I would say 12a. Good luck!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >