Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

POST A REPLY

Sep 7, 2011, 9:10am   #121
K
Katemul9x
I buy all my sunglasses at http://www.pretavoir.co.uk fabulous online company, very good prices and fast delivery, check them out
Sep 7, 2011, 9:15am   #122
K
Katemul9x
Originally Posted by BlackSheep13
Bumping this thread up...anyone able to recommend reliable online websites that ships Chanel optical frames internationally?
http://www.pretavoir.co.uk authentic and realiable - hope I get a freebie for the advertising.
Sep 17, 2011, 9:58am   #123
b
belovaldi
Does anyone has a Nordstorm/Saks/Chanel SA's email address who can send sunnies to Australia? Many many thanks in advance :)
Sep 24, 2011, 2:53pm   #124
MegPoort
Just found a pair of 5171 here in Vegas... off to go pick them up! I think the bows are the cutest things ever!!!
Jul 2, 2012, 7:49pm   #125
d
dannii787
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I can order Chanel prescription glasses online? The stores by me don't carry them. Thanks!
Jul 2, 2012, 8:30pm   #126
bagchic1
Lenscrafter has them.
Jul 3, 2012, 4:16pm   #127
Pursebop
I just got mine from SEE eyewear in Chicago. I'm not sure that they sell Chanel glasses online. I had mine made as transitional lenses because they double as sunglasses too!
Attached Images

Jul 4, 2012, 2:49pm   #128
Nikki_
Does anyone know where I can purchase Chanel sunglasses online? I don't have a boutique nearby and I'm very weary of Ebay.

Thanks in advance!
Jul 6, 2012, 4:11pm   #129
P
Pazdzernika
I don't think you can get Chanel frames online but as another poster said, most Lenscrafters b&m stores have them. It's annoying how Chanel doesn't let retailers put their stuff on their websites apart from makeup and skincare.
Jul 7, 2012, 8:06am   #130
b
bbcakes
You can check out *bay. Some even come with the authenticity paperwork. Just have them authenticated first.
Dec 4, 2012, 2:48pm   #131
cfca22
I'm looking for Chanel reading glasses. Any good sites?
Feb 8, 2013, 12:36pm   #132
a
arrow29
So Pret a Voir is definitely 100% new & authentic for Chanel?

Saw these sunglasses in my local Chanel boutique for $560aud - over $200 cheaper through Pret a Voir!

http://www.pretavoir.co.uk/chanel-5215-c6173b.html
Feb 9, 2013, 3:35am   #133
a
arrow29
Sorry to be so impatient, but if anybody could confirm that the above link / Pretavoir Chanel sunglasses are authentic, it would be hugely helpful. I was going to go to my local Chanel boutique and purchase them for $560aud but if Pretavoir is the real deal then it's a huge saving.

I've only read good things about them, but the price just seems too good to be true?!

As an aside, if I did end up purchasing them would the Chanel boutique be able to authenticate them if I took them in there (so I could return them if they weren't)?

Thanks so much
Feb 9, 2013, 3:53am   #134
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by arrow29
Sorry to be so impatient, but if anybody could confirm that the above link / Pretavoir Chanel sunglasses are authentic, it would be hugely helpful. I was going to go to my local Chanel boutique and purchase them for $560aud but if Pretavoir is the real deal then it's a huge saving.

I've only read good things about them, but the price just seems too good to be true?!

As an aside, if I did end up purchasing them would the Chanel boutique be able to authenticate them if I took them in there (so I could return them if they weren't)?

Thanks so much
Chanel boutiques do not authenticate items.
Feb 10, 2013, 4:01am   #135
a
arrow29
Thanks, ended up buying from the boutique for peace of mind and also as no online retailers had any stock
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >