Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

POST A REPLY

Oct 19, 2007, 3:17pm   #46
w
wright0768
Every site i go to does not carry chanel sunglasses on their website. The only site i found with new chanel sunglasses is based in italy. Is there any others??
Oct 19, 2007, 7:08pm   #47
steffibp
I'm afraid not, no Chanel products in general online.
Oct 20, 2007, 5:28am   #48
phoebe_0526
Better go to store to avoid the hassels. Lots fakes online.
Feb 4, 2008, 7:45pm   #49
csewallh
sunglassesitaly.com is fantastic, I bought from them after my first pair was stolen...
Feb 11, 2008, 1:58am   #50
chloestar
Any more recs for site that sell authentic Chanel sunglasses??
Most of the reputable places that sell sunglasses online don't sell Chanel
Originally Posted by csewallh
sunglassesitaly.com is fantastic, I bought from them after my first pair was stolen...
Anyone else bought from sunglassesitaly.com?
Feb 12, 2008, 11:10am   #51
Jahpson
I also recommend sunglassesitaly.com but unfortunately I havent brought from them (overprice for US dollars) IMO
Feb 14, 2008, 9:25am   #52
kh9079
sunglassesitaly.com is a good place to look if you don't have a store near then order from chanel counter at saks or NM.
Feb 14, 2008, 10:22pm   #53
I-shop
how about this site www.branded-sunglasses.com, anyone tried this?
Feb 15, 2008, 10:51am   #54
mcb100
Originally Posted by I-shop
That site seems like they have a lot of great Chanel sunnies. I have no idea if they're authentic or not, but if they are, I will be buying from them
Apr 14, 2008, 12:45am   #55
helladesigner
♥ Aesthete ♥
Originally Posted by I-shop
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. Unfortunately, the Chanel sunglasses I want are hard to find in stores (I think they're a season old), but they have them online at branded-sunglasses.com. Ebay is definitely a NO GO. Seems everything is fake there.

Did you ever order a pair from branded-sunglasses.com? Or has anyone else? I even did a google search to see if that site was fraudulent, but nothing showed up.
Apr 14, 2008, 5:42pm   #56
Rodeo
How about popularglasses.com? They have Chanel. Has anyone ever bought from them?
Apr 14, 2008, 7:14pm   #57
g
guccigirly
Originally Posted by Rodeo
How about popularglasses.com? They have Chanel. Has anyone ever bought from them?
I purchase a pair of Chanel and Dior Sunnies from popularglasses.com and
I was very happy with my transaction. In fact I origianlly spent over $1000.00 at Nordstroms for the the same sunglasses and when I came home
I did a search online and found popularsunglasses.com. I bought the same 2 pair of glasses for almost 1/2 the price. If you are not happy with your purchase you can return them.

Also both pair of sunnies that I purchased were brand new models.
Apr 15, 2008, 2:16am   #58
Rodeo
^ Hey! Thanks so much for the info! I think I will try them too. (It always kills me to pay full retail!) I'll let you know how it goes!
Apr 15, 2008, 10:41pm   #59
cailinzheng
Hearts Chanel/Celine
Is popularsunglasses.com an authenticate site?

Im thinking off buying a pair of chanel sunglasses from there i havent seen in retail so if you ever had any experience with this site, please inform!

thanks in advance.
Sep 24, 2008, 4:37pm   #60
i
ice-cream
Any legit sites for Chanel sunglasses? I want to get an older pair that they don't sell in stores anymore. TIA
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >