Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

POST A REPLY

Sep 10, 2006, 10:15pm   #16
crjhht
Sorry I don't mean to offend you. I went to Toolhaus.org and entered their id and many people have said their sunglasses were fake. They had 14 very negative reviews. Maybe its just me but that makes me not want to buy from them. If you feel comfortable with that great, but I don't.
Sep 11, 2006, 2:21am   #17
Smoothoprter
Mon for short
Originally Posted by crjhht
Sorry I don't mean to offend you. I went to Toolhaus.org and entered their id and many people have said their sunglasses were fake. They had 14 very negative reviews. Maybe its just me but that makes me not want to buy from them. If you feel comfortable with that great, but I don't.

Oh no worries, I'm not offended.

I've purchased well over 10 pair of sunglasses from them in the last 2-3 years. I've had nothing but great experiences. My sunglasses have all been authentic Chanel, Dior, Bvlgari, etc.

I have to wonder though, why those 14 negative reviews never made it to eBay? Seems suspicious.
Sep 11, 2006, 9:29am   #18
crjhht
I am glad it worked out for you.

If you search back thru all their feedback all 14 negatives are there. I just don't always have time to search feedback thats why I like toohaus and other similar web searches.
Sep 11, 2006, 9:52am   #19
Swanky Mama Of Three
Mon, he has 14 negs over the last 6+ years . . .
still not bad at a 99.6% approval rating and you never know how many others bought from him and didn't leave good feedback.
Sep 11, 2006, 10:09am   #20
Smoothoprter
Mon for short
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
Mon, he has 14 negs over the last 6+ years . . .
still not bad at a 99.6% approval rating and you never know how many others bought from him and didn't leave good feedback.
Ah, thanks Amanda for clearing that up. Yeah, most of my purchases have been off eBay so my 10+ positive transactions have never counted towards his feedback.
Sep 11, 2006, 10:40am   #21
Swanky Mama Of Three
see! I bet his feedback would be better if al his satisfied customers left feedback!
Sep 11, 2006, 3:33pm   #22
SophiaLee
Guest Star
eyewearisland is awesome ! I got the most awesome Missoni sunglasses from him for about half off . They are definitely real too . Love him !

he has a few negative feedbacks , but most are for slow shipping . One person said his glasses were " poor quality " . Well , I own a pair of Diesel sunglasses and they aren't the best quality .
Last edited Sep 11, 2006 at 3:37pm.
May 10, 2007, 10:48pm   #23
c
chihiro
Where do you buy your Chanel sunglasses? I've checked saks.com, nordstrom.com, neimanmarcus.com, and bloomingdales.com and they don't seem to carry them online. Does anyone know a place where I can get a good price or a discount even? Thanks alot!!!
May 10, 2007, 11:00pm   #24
Swanky Mama Of Three
not online and not at a discount.
Have you done a search in this Forum?
I know people have asked and had recommendations before.
May 10, 2007, 11:07pm   #25
CHANELboy
For Nordstrom stores, Seattle and Mall of America have the best selection.
May 10, 2007, 11:08pm   #26
Swanky Mama Of Three
I think she's looking for them online{?}
May 10, 2007, 11:10pm   #27
h
habanerita
No discount, but if you know or find out the model number, you can call saks, neiman's, etc., and order them and if they have no store where you are....no tax...
May 10, 2007, 11:11pm   #28
Swanky Mama Of Three
my optician has them slightly less expensive than retail and he charges no tax for some rason.
May 11, 2007, 12:05am   #29
roey
I wait for the department stores to throw their annual Friends and Family events and take advantage of the savings. Bloomingdales recently had their event (not sure if it is still ongoing) and I bought a pair of Chanel sunglasses for 20% off retail. You can give my sales associate a call at 415-856-5405. Her name is Whitney and she's located in San Francisco.
May 11, 2007, 12:14am   #30
Coldplaylover
The online site eyesave.com carries Chanel sunglasses at discount prices and yes they are the real thing.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >