Home Premier Designers Chanel Chanel Shopping

Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

POST A REPLY

Feb 27, 2014, 6:29pm   #3046
Originally Posted by Pursebop
Babe I am sitting half way across the world, and receiving these pictures and am going crazy!
Trying to relax here at my retreat but I cant help but wish I could get to the closest Chanel store which wont be until March 8th
This season is just soooooo happy

and to add NM is getting the orange patent mini and jumbo and Saks is receiving yellow mini's and jumbos...
Pursebop, I think that rainbow is what you need for your vacation! Hahaha March 8 can't get here fast enough! But do try to enjoy your vacation!
Feb 27, 2014, 7:10pm   #3047
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by minismurf04
Does it come in ghw dear tutu?
Only shw as far as I know.
Originally Posted by MBdeB
Well, since until now there is no info on the blue coming in classics, not patent, I guess I will end purchasing the fuschia in jumbo and mini.
You will love the fuchsia!
Originally Posted by H-Angel
I was at 100% certainty I want lamb. With your photos... you put some confusion on whether I should go for patent... :-(
Lamb truly is the most spectacular. Together they are beyond awesome.
Originally Posted by Greengoddess8
Thanks tutu
You are welcome.
Originally Posted by nadineluv
Here's a pic of my new mini fuchsia!! Love her!!! I also took a pic of my 11C fuchsia card holder. The color is identical in my opinion.
This pic taken in direct sunlight.
Gorgeous stunning fuchsia; congrats!
Feb 27, 2014, 7:11pm   #3048
h
Originally Posted by panthere55
It's kinda like a woc but has 2 compartments, one with a flap and the other one with a zipper. But it has no slots for credit cards.

I took some pics of side and top so you can see. It's 2100.
Thank you for the additional pictures panthere55. The turquoise is like a beautiful pool of water. Congratulations and enjoy your zippy.
Feb 27, 2014, 7:12pm   #3049
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Got something little in mail today! Daily zippy in turquoise color in lamb. Closer picture is true to color.

Soooo pretty!!!! Congrats on this stunning mini
!
Feb 27, 2014, 7:24pm   #3050
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by vivs_1229
Thanks tutu! I think this spring will break my bank.
Yours and many others, trust me. :)
Originally Posted by cece1
Just got an email from Hirsh. My special order fuchsia lambie is here!! Super excited to join the ladies who already have this.
Yay!!
Feb 27, 2014, 7:53pm   #3051
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Originally Posted by Pursebop
and a hearty congrats to you,
blue reminds me very much of the turquoise from last summer....Cateyes has a jumbo...
You have a good memory PB! Maybe I should do more yoga. This does look like same color patent :) It's a bright blue turquoise unlike your mini of similar is greenish.
Feb 27, 2014, 8:01pm   #3052
Oh my god!!!! Love it.

Congrats!!!
Got something little in mail today! Daily zippy in turquoise color in lamb. Closer picture is true to color.
Feb 27, 2014, 8:36pm   #3053
Originally Posted by bluekit
thanks for the comparison pic! very helpful!

What are the dimensions of the chanel 3?
Feb 27, 2014, 8:41pm   #3054
My first WOC! Still trying decide if its a keeper.
Attached Images

Feb 27, 2014, 8:43pm   #3055
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by cdinh87
That color is just so (minty) fresh and pretty. Do you like the timeless style? Do you think you'll use this often? It really is lovely.
Feb 27, 2014, 8:46pm   #3056
Thanks everyone for your comments! :-)
Feb 27, 2014, 8:50pm   #3057
Originally Posted by tutushopper
That color is just so (minty) fresh and pretty. Do you like the timeless style? Do you think you'll use this often? It really is lovely.
I'm trying to justify.. I ordered a red timeless WOC and a black quilted GHW WOC today.. With the red and black I can use all year round, but I'm not so sure about the mint. I'm currently on a few list for the fuchsia mini and definitely want to keep that.

I guess I can decide when I get the other WOC and put them all side by side. I want to keep them all but I feel guilty buying all these Chanel's! Does anyone else feel this way?!? Lol
Feb 27, 2014, 9:27pm   #3058
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
I'm trying to justify.. I ordered a red timeless WOC and a black quilted GHW WOC today.. With the red and black I can use all year round, but I'm not so sure about the mint. I'm currently on a few list for the fuchsia mini and definitely want to keep that.

I guess I can decide when I get the other WOC and put them all side by side. I want to keep them all but I feel guilty buying all these Chanel's! Does anyone else feel this way?!? Lol
Um...nope (well, only a little). I think a lot of us are going to ban island at the end of this season, and I'm definitely going to be staying a long, long, long time. Maybe it'll be like Hotel California in that you can check out but you can never leave! I'm not packing any oars so I'm going to be stuck out there!

I have my guilty pleasures (Chanel is the main one), but I also keep my carbon footprint low, don't over use water, donate to several charities, don't splurge on exotic coffees and bars, etc. so I'm hoping that helps even things out.

As to your WOC's, red and black are timeless, as is the fuchsia mini. The mint will be that added "oooooh pretty" WOC that you won't see coming and going since it'll likely be produced in limited quantities and is such a rare color.
Feb 27, 2014, 9:37pm   #3059
Originally Posted by CATEYES
You have a good memory PB! Maybe I should do more yoga. This does look like same color patent :) It's a bright blue turquoise unlike your mini of similar is greenish.
Hey girlfriend, I LOVE your turquoise bag from last year, so never forget it! Yes my mini is more green and yours is more blue. I bet they are indeed very similar! Just finished one yoga session and now off for a deep tissue massage
Feb 27, 2014, 9:37pm   #3060

Omg, that is such a sweet color! I love mint!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel Chanel Shopping