Home > > >

Chanel Sale from Neiman Marcus

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2010, 1:48pm   #31
wontonies
my SA just emailed me about NM delaying their Chanel sale to Monday 5/31 too...
May 26, 2010, 2:05pm   #32
CindyYZ
Dreams of H and CLs
I heard the east-west collection will be on the sale list.
May 26, 2010, 3:07pm   #33
M
Miss H
Thanks Ladies for all the info. I have not heard anything from my SAs yet. I will post as soon as I know anything. Although it looks like this time, there's not much left in inventory for any good sale.... let's see.
May 26, 2010, 3:30pm   #34
CoolPinkIce
Looks like we're all getting conflicting information. My friend went to the NM @ willow bend today and she said the presale was going on and they had E-W collection was part of the sale.
May 26, 2010, 3:46pm   #35
h
honeyshopper
Yep, I just called Willow Bend. All E/W sale bags are gone. In fact, all Chanel bags are gone
May 26, 2010, 3:54pm   #36
Classic Chic
asked for Chanel handbag and the SA picked up "Chanel don't go on sale, occassionally the cosmetics are included in the Beauty sales" $)&*$^
May 26, 2010, 4:05pm   #37
sixela
Originally Posted by Classic Chic
asked for Chanel handbag and the SA picked up "Chanel don't go on sale, occassionally the cosmetics are included in the Beauty sales" $)&*$^
Wow... don't they train these people?! Also, cosmetics rarely go on sale! Unless they do some sort of promo where you buy over a certain amount and get a certain sample set for free?!
May 26, 2010, 4:05pm   #38
wontonies
Could anyone confirm it's true that all the E/W sale bags are gone at NM?
Last edited May 26, 2010 at 4:11pm.
May 26, 2010, 4:18pm   #39
CoolPinkIce
I can confirm that all E/W are gone from willow bend. You might want to check your local neimans
May 26, 2010, 4:18pm   #40
CoolPinkIce
Originally Posted by honeyshopper
Yep, I just called Willow Bend. All E/W sale bags are gone. In fact, all Chanel bags are gone
I was so surprised. Just left there.
May 26, 2010, 4:19pm   #41
kylienarak
Luvin~Black Boxes
I called NM in Palo Alto... they had presale this morning at 10am for Chanel bags... over 30 bags were on sale including the E/W... all bags were gone by now... T_T

However, NM in San Francisco is doing the markdown on Chanel bag next Tuesday...
May 26, 2010, 4:19pm   #42
AMJ
~More CHANEL~
This sale is going crazy with such low inventory...
May 26, 2010, 4:58pm   #43
TxGlam
Shop. Spend. Repeat.
Originally Posted by CoolPinkIce
Looks like we're all getting conflicting information. My friend went to the NM @ willow bend today and she said the presale was going on and they had E-W collection was part of the sale.
Originally Posted by honeyshopper
I was there when they opened the doors this morning but didn't get anything. They opened the side doors last so by the time I got inside most of the ladies that stood at the other door already snapped up the bags inside the little closet. There wasn't much on sale and nothing I wanted. Don't think y'all missed out on much!
May 26, 2010, 5:02pm   #44
kimmie34
Originally Posted by TxGlam
I was there when they opened the doors this morning but didn't get anything. They opened the side doors last so by the time I got inside most of the ladies that stood at the other door already snapped up the bags inside the little closet. There wasn't much on sale and nothing I wanted. Don't think y'all missed out on much!
omg.. that is intense sale!
May 26, 2010, 5:10pm   #45
M
Miss H
OMG! That is crazy. I just called one of my SA and he swears no one know which bag will go on sale and that he will only know on Monday....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >