Home Premier Designers Chanel Chanel Shopping

Chanel Sale from Neiman Marcus


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 26, 2010, 12:48pm   #31
wontonies's Avatar
Member
my SA just emailed me about NM delaying their Chanel sale to Monday 5/31 too...
May 26, 2010, 1:05pm   #32
CindyYZ's Avatar
Dreams of H and CLs
I heard the east-west collection will be on the sale list.
May 26, 2010, 2:07pm   #33
M
Member
Thanks Ladies for all the info. I have not heard anything from my SAs yet. I will post as soon as I know anything. Although it looks like this time, there's not much left in inventory for any good sale.... let's see.
May 26, 2010, 2:30pm   #34
CoolPinkIce's Avatar
Member
Looks like we're all getting conflicting information. My friend went to the NM @ willow bend today and she said the presale was going on and they had E-W collection was part of the sale.
May 26, 2010, 2:46pm   #35
h
Member
Yep, I just called Willow Bend. All E/W sale bags are gone. In fact, all Chanel bags are gone
May 26, 2010, 2:54pm   #36
Classic Chic's Avatar
Member
asked for Chanel handbag and the SA picked up "Chanel don't go on sale, occassionally the cosmetics are included in the Beauty sales" $)&*$^
May 26, 2010, 3:05pm   #37
sixela's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Classic Chic
asked for Chanel handbag and the SA picked up "Chanel don't go on sale, occassionally the cosmetics are included in the Beauty sales" $)&*$^
Wow... don't they train these people?! Also, cosmetics rarely go on sale! Unless they do some sort of promo where you buy over a certain amount and get a certain sample set for free?!
May 26, 2010, 3:05pm   #38
wontonies's Avatar
Member
Could anyone confirm it's true that all the E/W sale bags are gone at NM?
Last edited May 26, 2010 at 3:11pm.
May 26, 2010, 3:18pm   #39
CoolPinkIce's Avatar
Member
I can confirm that all E/W are gone from willow bend. You might want to check your local Neimans
May 26, 2010, 3:18pm   #40
CoolPinkIce's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by honeyshopper
Yep, I just called Willow Bend. All E/W sale bags are gone. In fact, all Chanel bags are gone
I was so surprised. Just left there.
May 26, 2010, 3:19pm   #41
kylienarak's Avatar
Luvin~Black Boxes
I called NM in Palo Alto... they had presale this morning at 10am for Chanel bags... over 30 bags were on sale including the E/W... all bags were gone by now... T_T

However, NM in San Francisco is doing the markdown on Chanel bag next Tuesday...
May 26, 2010, 3:19pm   #42
AMJ's Avatar
AMJ
~More CHANEL~
This sale is going crazy with such low inventory...
May 26, 2010, 3:58pm   #43
TxGlam's Avatar
Shop. Spend. Repeat.
Originally Posted by CoolPinkIce
Looks like we're all getting conflicting information. My friend went to the NM @ willow bend today and she said the presale was going on and they had E-W collection was part of the sale.
Originally Posted by honeyshopper
Yep, I just called Willow Bend. All E/W sale bags are gone. In fact, all Chanel bags are gone
I was there when they opened the doors this morning but didn't get anything. They opened the side doors last so by the time I got inside most of the ladies that stood at the other door already snapped up the bags inside the little closet. There wasn't much on sale and nothing I wanted. Don't think y'all missed out on much!
May 26, 2010, 4:02pm   #44
kimmie34's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by TxGlam
I was there when they opened the doors this morning but didn't get anything. They opened the side doors last so by the time I got inside most of the ladies that stood at the other door already snapped up the bags inside the little closet. There wasn't much on sale and nothing I wanted. Don't think y'all missed out on much!
omg.. that is intense sale!
May 26, 2010, 4:10pm   #45
M
Member
OMG! That is crazy. I just called one of my SA and he swears no one know which bag will go on sale and that he will only know on Monday....
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chanel Chanel Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools