Home > > >

Chanel in the Philippines?

POST A REPLY

Jan 29, 2009, 4:45pm   #1
littlepea
Hi,
does anyone know if there are any boutiques or like department stores that sell chanel bags in the Philippines?
my mom's vacationing in the Philipinnes right now and I wanted her to check what they have there, but I can't seem to find any locations.
TIA!!
Jan 29, 2009, 5:20pm   #2
Cheli
I don't recall seeing any Chanel boutiques in the Philippines, but I did stop by the boutique in Guam, and the SA's there were wonderful. The prices were good, too. No tax if you are a tourist.
Jan 29, 2009, 5:26pm   #3
ochie
princess
there's no chanel store in the philippines..but there's a store in greenhills that sell secondhand designer bags ,inside the prominade..
Jan 30, 2009, 9:06am   #4
jO07
There's no chanel boutiques in the Philippines, only a few second hand store. To be sure, I suggest you to buy your chanel in HK.
Feb 18, 2009, 10:42pm   #5
e
enigmaLV
when i visit HK, is there an assurance that i would be able to get a black or white jumbo classic flap in lambskin? or is it hard to get one?
Feb 20, 2009, 10:33pm   #6
handbaghotspot
Bagaholic Bee
enigmaLV, I go to HK around once or twice a year and it seems that they always have stock of the lambskin jumbo in black
Feb 21, 2009, 7:04am   #7
a
addicted2CC
Originally Posted by littlepea
Hi,
does anyone know if there are any boutiques or like department stores that sell chanel bags in the Philippines?
my mom's vacationing in the Philipinnes right now and I wanted her to check what they have there, but I can't seem to find any locations.
TIA!!

No Chanel Boutiques yet but there are alot of resellers of brand new and pre-owned CC bags......
Feb 21, 2009, 10:41am   #8
e
enigmaLV
hi handbaghotspot! :) thanks for your answer... :) would u know how much would it cost? also... what branch of chanel in hk would i most likely see one? thanks in advance!
Jul 13, 2010, 3:44pm   #9
k
ksamonte
jO07-- i recently just read your post about purchasing a chanel in HK. I'm actually going to be there in a few weeks. I have an 8 hour stop over there. There's a chanel boutique in the airport, have you been? And if so, do they have a good selection there or do you recommend going to the boutique outside the airport? I was interested in a classic flap black maxi lambskin. Thanks!
Jul 15, 2010, 5:22am   #10
l
legal2shop
ksamonte, the chanel airport boutique has a decent selection at any given time. but with an 8 hour lay over, you may still be able to hop on the airport express and go to any of the boutiques in the city if you don't find your bag in the airport boutique.
Jul 15, 2010, 8:39am   #11
bagtasia
ONEATATIME
littlepea, I would suggest not to buy from Chanel resellers in Manila 'coz they jack up their prices way to high even if they are used. Better buy there in the US,IMO
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >