Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Truths about the TRAPEZE

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2012, 6:55am   #256
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by cpdoll
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy you and your trapeze are reunited and in a better condition than when you left it. Unfortunately, I can't say the same with mine. :( :( :( The buyers from my local Department store said there's nothing wrong and it's a new clasp which is why the clasp is so hard to close. It wAs stuck open! I couldn't even close it.. They said they can close it now but you really have to force it. I'm scared to see it tomorrow....
So they haven't replaced the long then, I would insist on a new lock also get them to look at your zip....... Mines so much better now & I can now use it where as before it was too stiff so I didn't bother.
Hope you get it sorted as I know how frustrating it is
May 31, 2012, 7:00am   #257
cpdoll
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
So they haven't replaced the long then, I would insist on a new lock also get them to look at your zip....... Mines so much better now & I can now use it where as before it was too stiff so I didn't bother.
Hope you get it sorted as I know how frustrating it is
I'll have a look at the clasp again tomorrow, fingers crossed its ok...

They won't even send it off for celine to look at... I don't know why!!!
Jun 2, 2012, 5:52am   #258
kalugu
???
Jun 4, 2012, 8:58am   #259
jacknoy
1500hkd price increased in HK !!! uRgh!
Jun 5, 2012, 3:17am   #260
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by jacknoy
1500hkd price increased in HK !!! uRgh!
May I ask how much the Small Trapeze is in HKD?
Jun 5, 2012, 4:16am   #261
jacknoy
I bought mine for 16500, now it's 18000 hkd
Jun 5, 2012, 4:18am   #262
baileylab
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
I finally have my beautiful Royal Blue Trapeze back in my possession after being away for repair but I am pleased to say that Celine have stitched the handle slightly different to the original stitching & made the zipped pocket much easier to open : yahoo: :w oohoo::
Yaay!!! Waiting for your pics, Designerdiva!
Jun 11, 2012, 5:06am   #263
princessDD
~loving motherhood~
Any owners think the trapeze is high maintenance due to the front panel being calfskin? I'm worried about this as I'm thinking of getting the Terracotta one. I have a toddler and is constantly running around so being careful is not really an option.
Jun 11, 2012, 5:41am   #264
N
NC_xoxo
Hi guys
If someone could answer me whether if the croc stamp trapeze will also be available next season as well, or it's a seasonal item? As I really love it but do not want to spend money till xmas.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:37pm   #265
jacknoy
Originally Posted by NC_xoxo
Hi guys
If someone could answer me whether if the croc stamp trapeze will also be available next season as well, or it's a seasonal item? As I really love it but do not want to spend money till xmas.
Itll come in gray color
Jul 13, 2012, 6:56pm   #266
k
krd
Hi all! I've read the entire thread and understand the concerns about the bag sagging, the handle not being sturdy enough, etc. I'm still in love with the trapeze though and really want one!!!

Can someone tell me if they've had any problems with the suede wings getting dirty or ruined though? I live in NYC and will do my best not to use it on wet days but I'm worried about just regular daily use. I know you can fold the sides in but I prefer it with the wings out.

I'm deciding between the following two color combos but both have suede and I'm nervous. I'm leaning toward the lighter one because I'm not crazy about the burgundy on the darker one matching everything (I wish it was brown!). The lighter one seems more functional beyond our short fall season. Help! Thanks!!

Jul 13, 2012, 7:15pm   #267
jacknoy
Originally Posted by krd
Hi all! I've read the entire thread and understand the concerns about the bag sagging, the handle not being sturdy enough, etc. I'm still in love with the trapeze though and really want one!!!

Can someone tell me if they've had any problems with the suede wings getting dirty or ruined though? I live in NYC and will do my best not to use it on wet days but I'm worried about just regular daily use. I know you can fold the sides in but I prefer it with the wings out.

I'm deciding between the following two color combos but both have suede and I'm nervous. I'm leaning toward the lighter one because I'm not crazy about the burgundy on the darker one matching everything (I wish it was brown!). The lighter one seems more functional beyond our short fall season. Help! Thanks!!
Mine has a suede flap but I don't mind....my vote is on the darker one
Jul 25, 2012, 11:49am   #268
d
duckyducky
just ordered my trapeze from matches. it's tricolor khaki-navy-burgundy. going to arrive next week. soooo excited
Jul 25, 2012, 2:44pm   #269
Kai TresChic
Loewe Lover
Originally Posted by krd

I vote for the lighter one! Think about it - neutral/earth tones like that will match with your wardrobe more easily! And it compliments almost any skin tone!
My two-cents worth...!

Tres chic!
Jul 25, 2012, 3:22pm   #270
dreamlet
Does anyone really use the zip pocket under the front flap (on the older styles)? I never use it - too difficult to get in and out of.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >