Home Premier Designers CÚline

Trapeze problem - HELP please!

POST A REPLY

Apr 19, 2014, 4:14pm   #1
xoxo
So I bought a black trapeze last year from Saks and I just noticed that the suede on the button on the side has peeled off! I have no idea how that happened since I'm generally very careful with my bags and they're frequently on rotation. This trapeze was gently used most definitely so I'm quite surprised. I've also had problems with the zipper on the back where the zipper pull (if that's what call them?) would always pop out when I pull to open or close the pocket.

Has anyone has these issues and if so, how did you deal with them? Where I live there are no Celine boutiques. I've already messaged my Saks SA to see whether they can send it back for repair so I'm waiting for her reply. Can they somehow fix it by simply replacing it with another black suede button?

Ladies please help! TIA!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397938746.831724.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  660.6 KB
Apr 20, 2014, 9:02am   #2
OMG!! This is shocking! Id be dying to fix it too. If your bag purchase within a year, they would include warranty. (Zipper, button...etc)

Did u keep the receipt? If so, contact the SA and see what they can do for u. Im sorry that this happened to u. Good luck hope they can fix it for u... Even pay a small amount.

👠Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak 💄
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline