Home > >

Serial number for edge bag

POST A REPLY

Feb 12, 2015, 12:37pm   #1
s
selee
Hi guys,
I have a edge bag in grained calfskin that was released about a year and a half ago, but couldn't locate the ID tag, which is usually in the zipped pocket for luggage bags. Does anyone know if the edge bag does even have id tag?
Feb 12, 2015, 9:30pm   #2
LOUKPEACH
Originally Posted by selee
Hi guys,
I have a edge bag in grained calfskin that was released about a year and a half ago, but couldn't locate the ID tag, which is usually in the zipped pocket for luggage bags. Does anyone know if the edge bag does even have id tag?
I was wandering the same thing
Feb 13, 2015, 1:31am   #3
BovinaRabbit
I just checked my Edge bag....if you are facing the outside zipper, unzip your bag. Stick your hand on the Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423809076.994688.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  49.5 KBinside face that has the internal zipped pocket. Move your hand to the left most side and there should be a seam. Lift the seam and feel your way down the side and there should be a leather tag with the ID. Hope this makes sense :)
Feb 13, 2015, 2:10am   #4
s
selee
Originally Posted by BovinaRabbit
I just checked my Edge bag....if you are facing the outside zipper, unzip your bag. Stick your hand on the Attachment 2894471inside face that has the internal zipped pocket. Move your hand to the left most side and there should be a seam. Lift the seam and feel your way down the side and there should be a leather tag with the ID. Hope this makes sense :)

Thank you so much!!! I was finally able to locate one! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >