Home > >

Selfridges concession - experiences?

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2015, 12:08pm   #1
Saffron Skye
Has anyone else had a negative experience with SAs in Selfridges. I received zero service recently from the male SA and customer services have literally emailed a non apology.
Jul 11, 2015, 7:03pm   #2
LOUKPEACH
Originally Posted by Saffron Skye
Has anyone else had a negative experience with SAs in Selfridges. I received zero service recently from the male SA and customer services have literally emailed a non apology.
I believe every store has this type of your highness disguises as SA...
Jul 12, 2015, 12:20pm   #3
a
ayumiken
Oh! He should not do like that since he is in the customer service. He should deliver the best service to a customer like you. I think that guy must have a problem then. So sorry to hear this kind of service from that store.
Jul 13, 2015, 4:18am   #4
s
schuhgal
I have had this problem so many times in Selfridges with their SAs in all the major brands really...lv, dior, miu miu, prada, chanel etc.(though i have to admit not particularly with the celine concession there) - I had a problem with my miu miu hardware and received a lot of attitude from the customer care as well. Finally i was able to have the problem resolved but after a lot of hair pulling
Jul 13, 2015, 7:10am   #5
Saffron Skye
I'm confused why some of these SA seem unable to sell and as for customer services - waste of space. This is the non apology I received by email:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us about your experience at the Celine Department.
I was very sorry to learn of the poor service you received from a team member and I can appreciate how disappointing and frustrating this must have been for you. It is certainly not the level of service we expect our teams to be providing.

Good customer service is our priority and I would like to assure you that this instance is anomalous with regards to our expectations. I would be happy to bring this attentions to the attention of the department manager who will seek to investigate this incident.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. It’s through feedback/ comments like yours that we can maintain our high level of customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back into Selfridges in the near future.
I read it that they were sorry to learn about the poor service I received, not sorry for the poor service.

Unfortunately I definitely won't be giving Celine any more of my money and I doubt Selfridges will be seeing it either.

What is it with SA and their stank attitudes?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >