Home > >

Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

POST A REPLY

Apr 1, 2012, 11:13am   #61
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by Charmystique
Some recent purchases...

Citron Python PS11 mini & matching wallet.

Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses.

Givenchy Antigona & Alexander McQueen skull print scarf. (Trying to ignore the So Black Kelly tempting me behind, but it's on my wishlist.)

Charlotte Olympia heels.

I also have 2 new babies from Celine as well, and will be updating my family thread. But that will have to wait till I'm a little less busy.

OMG Dear you have been a busy girl & that Givenchy is TDF....the colour is so
gorgeous & I'm very jealous of all your purchases
Apr 1, 2012, 3:20pm   #62
Charmystique
Originally Posted by peironglow
gorgeous purchases especially your citron python.. is so pretty!! Congrats!
Thanks peironglow! (:

Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
Love the Citron Python PS11
Congratulations!
I love it too! Thanks so much m'dear.

Originally Posted by Perfect Day
Citron python ...... Fabulous!!
Teehee. Glad you approve.
Apr 1, 2012, 3:22pm   #63
Charmystique
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
OMG Dear you have been a busy girl & that Givenchy is TDF....the colour is so
gorgeous & I'm very jealous of all your purchases
Guilty as chargeddddd. Think I'm gonna have to go on a bag ban for the rest of the year. ): Thankew! I'm currently lugging my Givenchy everywhere now, it's so versatile and easy to run around with.
Apr 2, 2012, 12:28pm   #64
peironglow
*Feel Blessed*
I have always been a die hard fan of chanel ... especially a soft spot for CJs ... my latest acquisition ... 'my twinkle twinkle little stars' ...

Two colors available which i cant make up my mind ...

I finally heed my lovely sa's advice and opt for the gold one ...

a shot under day time

Apr 2, 2012, 1:53pm   #65
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by peironglow
I have always been a die hard fan of chanel ... especially a soft spot for CJs ... my latest acquisition ... 'my twinkle twinkle little stars' ...

Two colors available which i cant make up my mind ...

I finally heed my lovely sa's advice and opt for the gold one ...

a shot under day time

I adore CC jewellery & especially there brooch's, I vote for the more gold colour one its adorable
Apr 2, 2012, 11:22pm   #66
N
Neo007
Originally Posted by littlemissmafia
Gasp Neo007, this is so beautiful and understated. Congrats and use her in the best of health!
Thank you so much LittleMissMafia !
Apr 2, 2012, 11:54pm   #67
peironglow
*Feel Blessed*
Thanks, designerdiva40 ... can see that you are a great fan of CC as well! This comes in a brooch and ring ... i took the ring as i adore rings ... thanks for your advice ... i decide to skip the silver ...

I adore CC jewellery & especially there brooch's, I vote for the more gold colour one its adorable
Apr 6, 2012, 12:46am   #68
mzxpeach
Purse Obsession!!!
So I know I posted about my first prada bag here, which is a cameo saffiano lux tote with the strap, but I decided to exchange it for the bigger size with zippers on the side, I love it even more! Got a matching wallet for it too ^^ here are the pics!
Attached Images

Apr 6, 2012, 1:30am   #69
cotonblanc
Here is yet another little gift to myself: Hermès Mini Etrivière 4 Tours in Fauve Barenia!
Attached Images

Apr 6, 2012, 3:01am   #70
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by mzxpeach
So I know I posted about my first prada bag here, which is a cameo saffiano lux tote with the strap, but I decided to exchange it for the bigger size with zippers on the side, I love it even more! Got a matching wallet for it too ^^ here are the pics!
Congrats I have the same bag but in a different colour & I have the same JC ballerina charm, I too hang a couple of charms from the key ring.

Great choice you made in exchanging the smaller one.
Apr 6, 2012, 4:06am   #71
mzxpeach
Purse Obsession!!!

Congrats I have the same bag but in a different colour & I have the same JC ballerina charm, I too hang a couple of charms from the key ring.

Great choice you made in exchanging the smaller one.
Yeaaa I got the idea from your picture! I have so much JC charms but I never wear the bracelet anymore, plus it adds a nice touch to the bag :) I'm glad I did too, I didn't like how the magnetic clasp made the structure of the bag wavy, this one looks so much better, more structured. And I got the small one because of the strap but it was uncomfortable so I ended up using the handle all the time instead.
Apr 6, 2012, 1:11pm   #72
mzxpeach
Purse Obsession!!!
Oh yea, I forgot about this little beauty that was just delivered yesterday... I'm seriously cheating on Celine... ><
Attached Images

Apr 7, 2012, 8:41am   #73
LV-PRADAfanatic
Built Hot for LV
love all these purchases.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:37am   #74
littlemissmafia
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
Here is yet another little gift to myself: Hermès Mini Etrivière 4 Tours in Fauve Barenia!
Ooooooh gorgy leather bracelet you have there, cotonblanc! Barenia at that!!! I love Hermes leather accessories! Congrats!! Fingers crossed that I managed to find one too!
Apr 7, 2012, 5:29pm   #75
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by mzxpeach
Oh yea, I forgot about this little beauty that was just delivered yesterday... I'm seriously cheating on Celine... ><
Ooooh this is beautiful, not seen this colour before, very nice..... Congrats
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >