Home > >

~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 27, 2012, 4:17am   #1006
J
Jennifer_17
Member
My first Celine!! Mini Luggage in coquelicot!
Have been searching high and low for it! The SA told me that luggage was all sold out in Paris when I was there in early Nov, finally found it in Rome!






Got my friend Nano in Vermillion!




Mini vs Nano, Coquelicot vs Vermillion
(sorry the colour is not 100% true )

Nov 27, 2012, 2:08pm   #1007
d
d00rvm
Member
Bought the renewed Celine motorcycle jacket!
(I already own the old one LOL)

I'm in loveeeee with Celine! Couldn't resist that lovely cashmere sweater too:-) love the detailed lining with the neon pink!
Both are from the spring/summer 2013 collection!

(Sorry for the bathroom pic, I was in a hurry:-))



Name:  image-222878228.jpg
Views: 2544
Size:  408.3 KB



Name:  image-584338174.jpg
Views: 2493
Size:  402.3 KB



Name:  image-1509551905.jpg
Views: 2496
Size:  490.3 KB



Name:  image-674238051.jpg
Views: 2523
Size:  519.0 KB
Nov 27, 2012, 2:09pm   #1008
d
d00rvm
Member
Originally Posted by Jennifer_17
My first Celine!! Mini Luggage in coquelicot!
Have been searching high and low for it! The SA told me that luggage was all sold out in Paris when I was there in early Nov, finally found it in Rome!

Got my friend Nano in Vermillion!

Mini vs Nano, Coquelicot vs Vermillion
(sorry the colour is not 100% true )
Congrats on your first Celine! You will get addicted;-)
Nov 27, 2012, 2:17pm   #1009
r
rosieroseanna
Spenderella
Gosh they're all beautiful!
Nov 28, 2012, 2:10am   #1010
bagbugsara's Avatar
bagbugsara
Member
Your jacket is GORGEOUS! Totally drool-worthy!

Originally Posted by d00rvm
Bought the renewed Celine motorcycle jacket!
(I already own the old one LOL)
Nov 28, 2012, 5:21am   #1011
J
Jennifer_17
Member
Originally Posted by d00rvm
Congrats on your first Celine! You will get addicted;-)
Thank you!!
Yes, I'm already drooling over Micro luggage in royal blue (not sure of the exact colour name)!
Nov 28, 2012, 9:42pm   #1012
c
carmenliong
Member
I have got mine. After the SA took out all 4 black trapeze and I finally picked mine out. Can't believe most of them are with scratches. I thought I'll ended up with nothing but finally found the last one that's in a great condition without any scratches


Nothing too fancy. A black trapeze :) just want it to stay classic


Name:  image-1985325979.jpg
Views: 2384
Size:  636.1 KB
Attached Images
 
Nov 29, 2012, 5:10am   #1013
Strawberryazn's Avatar
Strawberryazn
Member
Originally Posted by carmenliong
I have got mine. After the SA took out all 4 black trapeze and I finally picked mine out. Can't believe most of them are with scratches. I thought I'll ended up with nothing but finally found the last one that's in a great condition without any scratches

Nothing too fancy. A black trapeze :) just want it to stay classic
I love your bag!!! Beautiful!! I was debating between this trapeze and a phantom... Enjoy! :)
Dec 1, 2012, 10:10am   #1014
sammytheMUA's Avatar
sammytheMUA
Member
does anyone know the price of a phantom?
Dec 1, 2012, 3:26pm   #1015
CaptainMandy's Avatar
CaptainMandy
wanna be millionaire
Originally Posted by sammytheMUA
does anyone know the price of a phantom?
I only know eur price of the one with croc pattern. Big one €2100
Dec 2, 2012, 3:41pm   #1016
d
d00rvm
Member
Wore my new Celine dress from the spring/summer 2013 collection with my Celine belt, my CL Bianca's and my Chanel Jumbo claasic flap.


Name:  image-3031092190.jpg
Views: 2060
Size:  263.4 KB
Last edited Dec 2, 2012 at 4:07pm.
Dec 2, 2012, 4:03pm   #1017
mimi_glasshouse's Avatar
mimi_glasshouse
Member
Originally Posted by d00rvm
Wore my new Celine dress from the spring/summer 2013 collection with my Celine belt, my CL Bianca's and mu Chanel Jumbo claasic flap.
You look gorgeous in every modeling photos!!!
Dec 2, 2012, 4:57pm   #1018
d
d00rvm
Member
Originally Posted by mimi_glasshouse

You look gorgeous in every modeling photos!!!
Aaah thank you
Dec 3, 2012, 3:40pm   #1019
Maddy luv's Avatar
Maddy luv
Balissima
Originally Posted by Jennifer_17
My first Celine!! Mini Luggage in coquelicot!
Have been searching high and low for it! The SA told me that luggage was all sold out in Paris when I was there in early Nov, finally found it in Rome!






Got my friend Nano in Vermillion!




Mini vs Nano, Coquelicot vs Vermillion
(sorry the colour is not 100% true )

very nice!
Dec 7, 2012, 9:08pm   #1020
yinnie's Avatar
yinnie
Member
My vintage box

Reveal thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/a-...al-788314.html
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools