Home Premier Designers CÚline

~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2013, 1:36am   #1861
Dreaming H
Thank you for understanding me and my "serious C habit" that suddenly struck this week and I kind of live in a state of euphoria, starting my day with a bowl of latte and sipping it outside enjoying a sunny Sunday and reading C treads, thinking about my future purchases. Every piece I find to my collection gives me such pleasure, feeling and smelling the quality of leathers...a real obsession and to be cured, I hope, is to soon get my hands on more Cs and then hopefully calm down a bit :)

Fortunately the shop is closed today but I will email my dealer more details, because I need a micro and nano. She is expecting a mini in lizzard?? never seen any posts here, but frankly I doubt her knowledge in exotics a bit so when it arrives I will see what it is, perhaps another python?

In future I will write shorter comments to this tread but I know you fellow C addicts understand my exitement and eagerness, because it's like having a crush on someone 😍 and the sun is shining all the time and everything is just total bliss 😊
Jul 14, 2013, 1:46am   #1862
Dreaming H
Bells, read my innocent post about my C addiction and my C dealer and it made me laugh when I realized how it would sound if using such language in a public place 😄
Jul 14, 2013, 8:54am   #1863
I just got my first Celine bag and I don't think it will be my last. Luggage tote in orange python Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373810057.365382.jpg
Views: 2584
Size:  150.3 KB
Jul 14, 2013, 8:56am   #1864
Originally Posted by jetsetgirl007
I just got my first Celine bag and I don't think it will be my last. Luggage tote in orange python Attachment 2256582
Jul 14, 2013, 9:54am   #1865
s
Originally Posted by Bijouxlady
Gorgeous!! I love both! I just received my Dune Trapeze today and the jury is still out for me. Mainly because I prefer more structured bags especially in this style. It's a little too floopy for me and not keen on the fact that is has no "feet" on the bottom. Also wasn't sure about how the suede would wear especially in a light color. Love the look of bag and the strap though!
Slouchy? I don't think the trapeze is slouchy at all
Jul 14, 2013, 11:47am   #1866
Dreaming H
Jetsetgirl, your luggage is a beauty, love exotics❤ is it a mini or a micro?
Jul 14, 2013, 11:50am   #1867
I wish i was rich :)
Originally Posted by jetsetgirl007
I just got my first Celine bag and I don't think it will be my last. Luggage tote in orange python Attachment 2256582
Just went to Heaven.
I LOVE YOUR BAG
Jul 14, 2013, 12:30pm   #1868
I was in Paris this past week and was able to find a couple of new additions to my Celine collection. My particular favorite is the Moon Nano which is such an unusual neutral - I haven't seen it anywhere else. Luckily, I saw a larger Moon luggage being shown to another customer so I asked about it in the Nano size. Lucky for me, they had it in stock!

The little clutch was a find too - it's pretty versatile as a wallet and/or clutch.

In all the Celine stores, there were Nanos in the following colors: Grey smooth leather, Red python, Yellow drummed, Caramel smooth leather (don't know the exact name of this color), Grey python
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2013, 2:09pm   #1869
d
My first ever designer purchase goes to this lovely Celine Phantom. Cant wait to bring this baby out!
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2013, 2:41pm   #1870
Pretty! Is this the new Fall 2013 red?
Originally Posted by donotdesign
My first ever designer purchase goes to this lovely Celine Phantom. Cant wait to bring this baby out!
Jul 14, 2013, 2:48pm   #1871
xoxo
New red nano and rocking new Isabel Marants. I've spoiled myself well this month hehe (:
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2013, 3:25pm   #1872
d
Originally Posted by MDNA
Pretty! Is this the new Fall 2013 red?
yes it is. fell in love with this when i laid my eyes on her... ;p
Jul 14, 2013, 3:51pm   #1873
Can you please do a reveal or post more pics? I need a red bag but I'm not sure if this is too much for a big bag! Thanks!
Originally Posted by donotdesign
yes it is. fell in love with this when i laid my eyes on her... ;p
Jul 14, 2013, 4:26pm   #1874
Originally Posted by sarahmoon714
Slouchy? I don't think the trapeze is slouchy at all
Well, maybe slouchy isn't a good word. I guess the leather just isn't as stiff or structured as I would like. Looking into getting one in smooth leather.
Jul 14, 2013, 8:30pm   #1875
I think it's a mini which baffles me because it's huge. Sorry I don't know how to quote people I'm new on here
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline