Home Premier Designers Céline

~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 12, 2013, 4:08pm   #1846
s
Member
my new purchase, size micro
Attached Images
  
Jul 12, 2013, 4:41pm   #1847
Bijouxlady's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Serva1
Attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍
Gorgeous!! I love both! I just received my Dune Trapeze today and the jury is still out for me. Mainly because I prefer more structured bags especially in this style. It's a little too floopy for me and not keen on the fact that is has no "feet" on the bottom. Also wasn't sure about how the suede would wear especially in a light color. Love the look of bag and the strap though!
Jul 12, 2013, 5:14pm   #1848
l
Member
Originally Posted by abby80
Hello guys, this is my new celine trapeze! Thanks for letting me share!
Congrats!! I have the same.. will post the picture latter
Jul 12, 2013, 5:53pm   #1849
Aluxe's Avatar
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by Serva1
Attachment 2254674
Yesterday I carried home my very first Céline bag, a black Trapeze in drummed calfskin and suede :)






Originally Posted by Serva1
Attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍
Congrats they both look great
Jul 12, 2013, 6:22pm   #1850
alisonanna's Avatar
Member
Here's the jacket from Yoox and a photo of the "partial lining", I thought that was interesting.
The canvas fabric is quite heavy.



Jul 12, 2013, 7:33pm   #1851
l
Member
I know abby80 have posted this trapeze once before.. but my husband just purchased it for me during his business trip in Europe as a gift.

Love this trio-color very much!! Looks very elegant and chic, especially good for fall and winter. I just got it yesterday, and can not wait to share with you guys.

Oh, it's size small.
Attached Images
  
Jul 12, 2013, 7:57pm   #1852
MSJ4487's Avatar
Member
My very first Celine purchase - pony espadrilles came home with me today - color is brique (red with hint of orange). I never thought the red would be my choice - but I saw them on display in my size - slipped them on and immediately felt as if I had been wearing them my whole life (hence the car shot below - quite literally walked out w/ them). A little gushy for a pair of shoes - but damn do these make me happy! Some quick shots taken right after purchase this PM - happy to post some more/better quality ones if anyone's interested.

Hope to be posting here more, and more, and more very soon!



Jul 13, 2013, 2:17am   #1853
Serva1's Avatar
Dreaming H
Thank you ladies, this thread is great, love many of the bags and I'm so happy I can join. Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful. I haven't been able to make any decisions yet but planning...

I was in Rome 2 months ago and visited the C store but it was so crowded and at that time the C bug probably bit me, because my addiction just started. I now have the fever and regret that I missed a perfect opportunity by not shopping anything from the C store.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think I belong to this C supportgroup where I can enjoy all your C items 😄
Jul 13, 2013, 2:21am   #1854
Serva1's Avatar
Dreaming H
❤ your micro luggage susannahy ❤
Jul 13, 2013, 11:58am   #1855
Serva1's Avatar
Dreaming H
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373734264.542339.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  244.1 KB
Today I found a nice coin zipped purse in vermilion and matching leather grain to my first Trapeze in black. I like the drummed calfskin on a purse, very durable and more scratch resistant than smooth leathers. The colour is also great because it is easy and quick to find when you need it. Now I can put away my yellow H wallet and go complete for C!!!
Jul 13, 2013, 2:08pm   #1856
h
Member
Originally Posted by susannahy
my new purchase, size micro
I have been looking for a black micro as well, do you mind telling me how you got your hands on one?
Jul 13, 2013, 2:14pm   #1857
unoma's Avatar
I wish i was rich :)
Originally Posted by Serva1
Attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍
OMG
Jul 13, 2013, 5:20pm   #1858
bellsbells's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Serva1
Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful.
Haha sorry but it's kind of surreal talking about C and H addictions and C dealers in a completely "legal" context... luckily everybody here knows exactly what you're talking about!
Jul 13, 2013, 6:48pm   #1859
CEC.LV4eva's Avatar
Bal_RO_Céline
Originally Posted by Serva1
Attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍
Spectacular! I actually like the tricolor combo here! (normally I don't), this is an amazing bag and thanks for sharing with us! Congrats and enjoy all your new purchases recently!
Jul 13, 2013, 11:01pm   #1860
cotonblanc's Avatar
Originally Posted by bellsbells
Haha sorry but it's kind of surreal talking about C and H addictions and C dealers in a completely "legal" context... luckily everybody here knows exactly what you're talking about!
Originally Posted by Serva1
Thank you ladies, this thread is great, love many of the bags and I'm so happy I can join. Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful. I haven't been able to make any decisions yet but planning...

I was in Rome 2 months ago and visited the C store but it was so crowded and at that time the C bug probably bit me, because my addiction just started. I now have the fever and regret that I missed a perfect opportunity by not shopping anything from the C store.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think I belong to this C supportgroup where I can enjoy all your C items 😄
Haha, you ladies are CRACKing me up!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Céline  
TOP

Thread Tools