Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

POST A REPLY

Oct 20, 2010, 8:45pm   #31
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
Originally Posted by KittyKat65
Yes, it does show a little where the wings stick out.

So, I went into Neiman Marcus this morning to return something and I swear I was accosted the moment I walked in with my bag. I had literally just walked in the door and one of the SAs in cosmetics came up to me and was saying that she had never seen such a beautiful bag and that this bag is so elusive and has reached almost mythical proportions with the other SAs - meaning every has seen it in mags and heard about it, but nobody has seen one IRL. Calls were made and more SAs came to see it. It's crazy how this is such a almost "cult" bag.

what a wonderful scene! thanks for sharing... makes me even more proud of my purchase! hehe... can't wait to contribute here!
Oct 20, 2010, 10:54pm   #32
jackieusc
Kitty Kat, do you usually take your ipad in your bag all the time? let us know if you notice the bag stretching out because of the extra weight. that happened with my Bal bag, such soft leather.
How is the leather, thick? does it seem like a workhorse or something you will have to baby? cant stop thinking about this bag!!!
Oct 21, 2010, 1:14am   #33
r
ryrybaby12
Alright ladies...going to start a thread on helping me choose which color- but here are the Anthracite and Wine color side by side...and I am leaning toward the wine..actually a bit darker IRL than in the pics, but a beautiful color!! I usually like greys and blacks, but this wine is AMAZING....let me know your thoughts!! TONS of pics to follow...btw...we are currently renovating our house- so forgive the background mess!!
Attached Images

Oct 21, 2010, 1:16am   #34
r
ryrybaby12
More of each one...
Attached Images

Oct 21, 2010, 1:16am   #35
r
ryrybaby12
More...
Attached Images

Oct 21, 2010, 1:17am   #36
chriseve
busy busy bee
ohhhh....anthracite gets my vote....simply because i'm a classic neutral kinda girl!
Oct 21, 2010, 1:20am   #37
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
^you know my choice! by gosh that lining slurp!
Oct 21, 2010, 4:18am   #38
i_wona
like two plums
Originally Posted by ryrybaby12
Alright ladies...going to start a thread on helping me choose which color- but here are the Anthracite and Wine color side by side...and I am leaning toward the wine..actually a bit darker IRL than in the pics, but a beautiful color!! I usually like greys and blacks, but this wine is AMAZING....let me know your thoughts!! TONS of pics to follow...btw...we are currently renovating our house- so forgive the background mess!!
Tough choice! I'd get the wine as the style of the bag is so classic and boxy so I'd get an unusual colour to grab some attention.
Oct 21, 2010, 7:34am   #39
sbelle
oh my goodness! I followed ryry over here and wish I hadn't! This Celine style is incredibly beautiful! I do not need more temptation!!

Last edited Oct 21, 2010 at 7:41am.
Oct 21, 2010, 7:46am   #40
flower71
flower71
anthra for me, more neutral but both are amazing....! if you've got dark colours in your wardrobe, the bordeaux seems the best imo... either way, can't go wrong!
Oct 21, 2010, 8:08am   #41
jackieusc
wow, that wine is gorgeous! but it looks so small.....ugh, I think I will need to get the big one! we'll see, arrives today. SO excited!
Oct 21, 2010, 9:15am   #42
m
margaritas
KittyKat65: Congrats!! Love your bag, it is STUNNING!!! I mostly like the zip/curves version more but I thought the anthra+envelope combo is gorgeous! Enjoy your new bag!
Oct 21, 2010, 11:47am   #43
g
gchandler5
jackieusa, let us know when she arrives. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the size and it will be just right. The larger is significantly larger, more like luggage...
Oct 21, 2010, 10:34pm   #44
r
ryrybaby12
The wine is not small- and MUCH darker in person- like a cabernet color really- and that is the one I kept- AND I bought the orange envelope-could not get it out of my head! LOL!
Oct 23, 2010, 12:17am   #45
lufc_girl
Coffee & TV
So my black luggage FINALLY here this week... I took a quick photo in my apartment lift ... will try to take better ones tomorrow... at least now you guys can see my bag wasn't a myth

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >