Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 2, 2012, 7:17pm   #2716
l
littlejbj
Member
Originally Posted by MrsJstar
It''s So You & Dreamlet~ Thank you guys!! I'm loving the color too! Weeeee!!
may i ask where you got the cobalt mini? I have been searching hi and low for this bag. Thanks!
Mar 3, 2012, 9:44am   #2717
k
kbea
Member
Originally Posted by einseine
Kittycat, the color contrast is breath-taking! Congrats!
Here is my Luggae Mini.

After 2 weeks of traveling and daily use:



Just brought back from the store & full of fillers in it:

Beautiful - and a classic, useful colour
Mar 3, 2012, 9:48am   #2718
MrsJstar's Avatar
MrsJstar
Member
Originally Posted by littlejbj
may i ask where you got the cobalt mini? I have been searching hi and low for this bag. Thanks!
Hi! I got it off eBay! There or Bonz are probably the only place you will find one
Mar 3, 2012, 1:36pm   #2719
French75's Avatar
French75
Member
My latest addition :


and here is a pic of my Céline collection, not the best pic, sorry about that

Mar 3, 2012, 5:29pm   #2720
einseine's Avatar
einseine
Member
Originally Posted by kbea
Beautiful - and a classic, useful colour
Thank you so much! I will never get tired of it because its classic & useful!
Mar 3, 2012, 5:31pm   #2721
einseine's Avatar
einseine
Member
What a beautiful red!!! I'm impressed. Congrats!

Originally Posted by French75
My latest addition :


and here is a pic of my Céline collection, not the best pic, sorry about that

Mar 3, 2012, 9:06pm   #2722
Tokyo's Avatar
Tokyo
Member
Originally Posted by French75
My latest addition :


and here is a pic of my Céline collection, not the best pic, sorry about that

What a beautiful red Mini is that,,, French!!! Great score!!!!!!!Congrats!!! I am actually waiting for a Red bag and a mini from 2010 now !!! but not as pretty as yours I just wonder how the weight of the bag like? I really love this 2010 collection! I will wait for your mod pics Please!!!
Mar 4, 2012, 3:36am   #2723
cpdoll's Avatar
cpdoll
Member
Here's my little collection
Attached Images
 
Mar 4, 2012, 6:35am   #2724
angelastoel's Avatar
angelastoel
angela
My very first Celine luggage! So happy!!!
Camel Shoulder luggage SS 2011
Mar 4, 2012, 8:51am   #2725
Tokyo's Avatar
Tokyo
Member
Originally Posted by angelastoel
My very first Celine luggage! So happy!!!
Camel Shoulder luggage SS 2011
angelastoel, Congrats on your first but may not be the last celine bag Camel smooth is TDF!!! I ve started to adore this shoulder luggage style (and waiting for one... ) Looking forward to seeing your fabulous mod shots with it!
Mar 4, 2012, 1:16pm   #2726
kiwishopper's Avatar
kiwishopper
Member
Ohhh French, when did you start your little non-Bal collection?! lol
The seude combo mini is beautiful, very different from what we normally see!!

Originally Posted by French75
My latest addition :


and here is a pic of my Céline collection, not the best pic, sorry about that

Mar 4, 2012, 1:37pm   #2727
angelastoel's Avatar
angelastoel
angela
Originally Posted by Tokyo
angelastoel, Congrats on your first but may not be the last celine bag Camel smooth is TDF!!! I ve started to adore this shoulder luggage style (and waiting for one... ) Looking forward to seeing your fabulous mod shots with it!
thanks! I am afraid it will not end with this Celine, to be honest, I am already eying another! I am planning on making modeling shots asap!
Mar 4, 2012, 2:15pm   #2728
Jadpe's Avatar
Jadpe
The Bag Hoarder
Originally Posted by angelastoel
My very first Celine luggage! So happy!!!
Camel Shoulder luggage SS 2011
Congrats! You can't go wrong with this beautiful camel colour!
I'm sure that you'll buy more Celine bags, they're very hard to resist

ps I love your blog! I'm reading it for months now and I really love your style
Mar 4, 2012, 2:25pm   #2729
angelastoel's Avatar
angelastoel
angela
Originally Posted by Jadpe
Congrats! You can't go wrong with this beautiful camel colour!
I'm sure that you'll buy more Celine bags, they're very hard to resist

ps I love your blog! I'm reading it for months now and I really love your style
They sre very addictive indeed! And so great to hear you like my blog!
Mar 4, 2012, 2:29pm   #2730
Jadpe's Avatar
Jadpe
The Bag Hoarder
Originally Posted by angelastoel
They sre very addictive indeed! And so great to hear you like my blog!
The Bijenkorf is getting new Celine bags coming in this week, be prepared if you want another one, or two...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools