Home Premier Designers CÚline

My Celine Trio doesn't have a tag code inside- is this normal?

POST A REPLY

Oct 5, 2014, 11:33am   #1
y
Ok guys I need some advice on this. I just bought a navy trio from Celine Printemps. Nothing wrong with the bag but I noticed that it doesn't have a tag code inside the bag. I own another trio which was bought in 2012 and it has a small tag with a code inside

Should I be worried about it? Or is this normal? Pretty sure it's authentic since it's from Printemps but has Celine removed the code from the bag?

I don't have time to go back to the store anymore to enquire but wanted you guys to tell me what you think

Thanks
Oct 5, 2014, 11:35am   #2
I wish i was rich :)
You bag is Fine. Nothing to worry about :)
Congrats
Oct 5, 2014, 11:37am   #3
y
Also adding on to this, I only received a Printemps receipt, no Celine care card or tag for the bag, I assume that's not such a big deal?
Oct 5, 2014, 11:38am   #4
y
Originally Posted by unoma
Congrats

Does it mean that the tag code no longer appears in a trio?
Oct 5, 2014, 11:42am   #5
y
Originally Posted by unoma
Congrats

Oh and when I say 'tag code', it's like a leather embossed with some code and it's attached to the interior corner of the bag.
Oct 5, 2014, 11:48am   #6
Where you can find the code from Trio in 2014 version
Attached Images

Oct 5, 2014, 12:15pm   #7
y
Originally Posted by LOUKPEACH
Where you can find the code from Trio in 2014 version
Thank you so much for sharing this picture. I had quickly checked and I can see a code embossed on the same corner as you! :)

I guess Celine has changed the location.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:37pm   #8
Originally Posted by ypph
Thank you so much for sharing this picture. I had quickly checked and I can see a code embossed on the same corner as you! :)

I guess Celine has changed the location.
You are welcome. It took me for quit sometimes before I found it LOL
Oct 5, 2014, 2:04pm   #9
j
Originally Posted by ypph
Also adding on to this, I only received a Printemps receipt, no Celine care card or tag for the bag, I assume that's not such a big deal?
I just bought a large black trio at the Celine Victor Hugo store in Paris and I only received the care card but not the Celine tag (with the serial number and color code)
Oct 5, 2014, 6:09pm   #10
y
Originally Posted by jazmini
I just bought a large black trio at the Celine Victor Hugo store in Paris and I only received the care card but not the Celine tag (with the serial number and color code)

I didn't get any of that lol.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline