Home Premier Designers CÚline

Luggage Micro or Mini??

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2012, 9:01am   #1
I luv my kiddos!
Which size will you recommend for someone who is 5'7" (170cm) in height? I went to our local store and looked at both bags. The SA serving me wasn't the friendliest and patient so I quickly took a picture with both bags and promptly left.

Name:  image-3363300991.jpg
Views: 20838
Size:  520.6 KB

Which size do you think is better for me? I normally carries my wallet, cardholder, a packet tissue and phone(s). But with my children I will pack more (eg water bottle, spare change of clothes for my 4YO etc).

As of now my bag family consists of a Hermes Kelly 32, 3 Balenciaga Cities, Balenciaga PT, Balenciaga Velo, Balenciaga First, 2 Chanel Jumbos, 1 Miu Coffer, 1 BV New Ball and 1 BV Medium Veneta.

Do you think the Celine Luggage will be a good addition?

TIA!
Jul 9, 2012, 9:45am   #2
Originally Posted by juzluvpink
Which size will you recommend for someone who is 5'7" (170cm) in height? I went to our local store and looked at both bags. The SA serving me wasn't the friendliest and patient so I quickly took a picture with both bags and promptly left.

Which size do you think is better for me? I normally carries my wallet, cardholder, a packet tissue and phone(s). But with my children I will pack more (eg water bottle, spare change of clothes for my 4YO etc).

As of now my bag family consists of a Hermes Kelly 32, 3 Balenciaga Cities, Balenciaga PT, Balenciaga Velo, Balenciaga First, 2 Chanel Jumbos, 1 Miu Coffer, 1 BV New Ball and 1 BV Medium Veneta.

TIA!
The mini looks gorgy on you!
Jul 9, 2012, 9:54am   #3
I looove the Mini on you!
Looks better in my opinion :)
Jul 9, 2012, 9:57am   #4
e
i am standing at 168cm and i chose the mini instead!
Although it's heavier and not limited like the micros.
You can put more of your children' stuff with the mini too! :)
Jul 9, 2012, 10:25am   #5
I think both work well on you. I'm leaning more towards the mini though because it looks like you can pull it off well.
Jul 9, 2012, 10:32am   #6
C
The mini looks great on you!
Jul 9, 2012, 10:35am   #7
j
Originally Posted by juzluvpink

TIA!
You are tall so whatever size will goes well with you it seems. But the micro looks very cute and lovely )
Jul 9, 2012, 11:07am   #8
Relaxed
Mini are more chic and popular! Go for it
Jul 9, 2012, 11:25am   #9
get the Mini!
it looks good on you! plus you have a 4 yr old, im sure you bring a lot of extra stuff for your kid!
just be prepared to carry a heavy bag... i have a micro and don't stuff it much, but it can still get heavy... but very pretty!!!

goodluck deciding!
Jul 9, 2012, 4:43pm   #10
mini
Jul 9, 2012, 5:28pm   #11
My vote is the mini as well! Is that a croco in navy?? It's GORGEOUS!!!
Jul 9, 2012, 9:29pm   #12
t
mini! you rock both, but mini looks better!
Jul 10, 2012, 12:00am   #13
Definitely love the mini on you. Also because it's such an amazing color too. But the red micro is also a cutie! Decisions, decisions!
Jul 10, 2012, 3:48am   #14
I luv my kiddos!
Originally Posted by kiwishopper
My vote is the mini as well! Is that a croco in navy?? It's GORGEOUS!!!
I think it's snake.
Jul 10, 2012, 3:48am   #15
I luv my kiddos!
Thanks everyone for their recommendation.. I can't decide!!!

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline