Home Premier Designers CÚline

Large Taupe Phantom w/ Purple piping or Small Light Grey Croc? HELP!

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2012, 10:49pm   #16
"Odi et Amo"
Originally Posted by aidelao
i am not a really careful person when it comes to bag and i find that their bags are really easy to get color tranfer no matter what kind of leather they are...the only the protection that i do is i usually wear legging when i carry celine bag~~~ other than that nothing else
Lol. Yea my fluo pink mini gets color transfer every time I wear jeans but it's fairly easy to clean since its pebbled leather. Not sure what to use to clean or protect the nubuck.
Jul 10, 2012, 7:46am   #17
~*~*bagaholic*~*~
Love the grey :)
Jul 10, 2012, 1:16pm   #18
"Odi et Amo"
Originally Posted by Momma Leanne
Love the grey :)
I'm really hoping I love it when it arrives. I'm a little nervous about the nubuck leather as I am not familiar with it. Just hope it doesn't feel like suede.
Jul 10, 2012, 2:47pm   #19
h
Originally Posted by GenieBottle26
I'm really hoping I love it when it arrives. I'm a little nervous about the nubuck leather as I am not familiar with it. Just hope it doesn't feel like suede.
Nubuck is sort of smoother and less textured than suede. It's still very delicate though and certainly not as durable as leather.
Jul 10, 2012, 2:55pm   #20
"Odi et Amo"
Originally Posted by honeybunch

Nubuck is sort of smoother and less textured than suede. It's still very delicate though and certainly not as durable as leather.
I did read up on the nubuck leather. It's supposed to be one of the most expensive leathers to produce according to google but it did say its really delicate. Any tips on taking care of nubuck?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline