Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help me to choose which Trapeze colour you love more

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 12, 2012, 3:22pm   #31
CHLOEGLAMOUR's Avatar
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
hi bella , i prefer the khaki :) very nice with neutrals and blue ! you can't go wrong with any of them though !
Jun 12, 2012, 9:17pm   #32
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
hi bella , i prefer the khaki :) very nice with neutrals and blue ! you can't go wrong with any of them though !
Where have you been? I really miss you
I had tried to stay clear from the forum for a little while to avoid too many temptations

Thanks for the vote dear *F* I 'm more leaning toward the Khaki now.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:18pm   #33
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
So far :
- Khaki 18
- Terra 6
- Olive 2
Jun 12, 2012, 9:41pm   #34
missmoimoi's Avatar
missmoimoi
Member
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
So far :
- Khaki 18
- Terra 6
- Olive 2
Hello. I'm all excited about your future trapeze! Are they all in stock where you are? I'd faint if they were all sitting in front of me in a row :)
Jun 12, 2012, 10:08pm   #35
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Hello. I'm all excited about your future trapeze! Are they all in stock where you are? I'd faint if they were all sitting in front of me in a row :)
No they are not currently available where I am (Sydney, Australia). But I hope my friend can find me one in the Khaki or the Terracotta.
Jun 12, 2012, 10:17pm   #36
Megs's Avatar
Megs
I love bags
Since I've been able to see the Khaki in person, so I'm obsessed.
Jun 12, 2012, 10:28pm   #37
sammix3's Avatar
sammix3
Miss Sammi
I like the terracotta
Jun 12, 2012, 10:41pm   #38
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
Originally Posted by Megs
Since I've been able to see the Khaki in person, so I'm obsessed.
You are so lucky. I wish I could see the bag before I purchase it. Most of the time I realise on the image posted my lovely members here.


Is the colour on the 'Giveaway photo' spot on?
Jun 12, 2012, 10:46pm   #39
l
lucheey
Member
I vote for Khaki too!! now I want that bag too >,<
Jun 12, 2012, 10:54pm   #40
l
lucheey
Member
Hi Klow-Chloe, where are you going to get the bag? I'm looking for luggage too but seems hard to find nowadays >,<
Jun 12, 2012, 11:47pm   #41
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
For this Trapeze I have a friend who will get it for me. Which colour are you after in the luggage and which size?
Jun 12, 2012, 11:48pm   #42
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
- Khaki 20
- Terra 7
- Olive 2

Any more vote please
Jun 13, 2012, 1:56am   #43
CHLOEGLAMOUR's Avatar
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
Where have you been? I really miss you
I had tried to stay clear from the forum for a little while to avoid too many temptations

Thanks for the vote dear *F* I 'm more leaning toward the Khaki now.
brava buddy, i am busy like hell and not very active in these days :( ..ohh can't wait to see your new trapeze, i think it is a fabolous style (but i am saving money for gris tarmac) xoxo
Jun 13, 2012, 2:29am   #44
klow-chloe''s Avatar
Thread Starter
klow-chloe'
Member
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
brava buddy, i am busy like hell and not very active in these days :( ..ohh can't wait to see your new trapeze, i think it is a fabolous style (but i am saving money for gris tarmac) xoxo
If my friend can find me one I will post some photos if I ever manage to get one
Wow I need to check out the gris tarmac
Lot of & for you
Jun 13, 2012, 2:47am   #45
designerdiva40's Avatar
designerdiva40
Member
OMG I can't decide which I prefer more....... There all TDF
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools