Jun 13, 2012, 6:02am   #47
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
That's helped a lots
There's a solution you could always buy all 3
Jun 13, 2012, 6:17am   #48
klow-chloe'
I must be good and get only one!!! :nogood :
When I'm kayaking towards ban island ???!!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 10:44am   #49
Megs
I love bags
You are so lucky. I wish I could see the bag before I purchase it. Most of the time I realise on the image posted my lovely members here.

Is the colour on the 'Giveaway photo' spot on?
Totally is! Vlad took the photo and it is truly spot on - I'm so obsessed. Let me know if I can be of help in any other way!
Jun 13, 2012, 12:15pm   #50
missmoimoi
No they are not currently available where I am (Sydney, Australia). But I hope my friend can find me one in the Khaki or the Terracotta.
Well, I don't know if they are still available but here in Vancouver, Bacci's boutique had both in stock but only in the large size. Maybe they are sold by now as it's been a couple weeks since I last checked. I honestly don't think I could have resisted another trapeze had either one of these had been the Small with shoulder strap.

Good Luck!!!! I am now in love with the FW 2012 Jungle Trapeze too
Jun 13, 2012, 7:56pm   #51
klow-chloe'
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Well, I don't know if they are still available but here in Vancouver, Bacci's boutique had both in stock but only in the large size. Maybe they are sold by now as it's been a couple weeks since I last checked. I honestly don't think I could have resisted another trapeze had either one of these had been the Small with shoulder strap.

Good Luck!!!! I am now in love with the FW 2012 Jungle Trapeze too
I love the small size it suits me better than the large size. I'm not tall the large size is way too big for me.

I was initially want to get the Terracotta now and wait for the FW 12 Jungle. But after I saw the 'Giveaway' photo of the Khaki I just fall in love with it. Here are the 2 gorgeous. If I can get another Trapeze in fall I would get the Jungle. I'm allowed to dream about it
Images credit celine.com & PurseBlog.
Attached Images

Jun 13, 2012, 8:15pm   #52
lovebeibei
either 1 or 2
Jun 13, 2012, 10:15pm   #53
missmoimoi
I love the small size it suits me better than the large size. I'm not tall the large size is way too big for me.

I was initially want to get the Terracotta now and wait for the FW 12 Jungle. But after I saw the 'Giveaway' photo of the Khaki I just fall in love with it. Here are the 2 gorgeous. If I can get another Trapeze in fall I would get the Jungle. I'm allowed to dream about it
I'm the same way. The small trapeze isn't exactly tiny anyway. Large would just cost me more $ without even wanting the extra room!

I think we can all see the similarities between khaki and jungle but what can I say? I know I want both :) if I could, I don't care that they are similar, I'd buy both. Too bad I cannot collect these :)
Jun 13, 2012, 10:24pm   #54
Makenna
Ohhhh.....the jungle is gorgeous as well
Jun 14, 2012, 7:01am   #55
a
allieallie
It's Khaki for me all the way. Looks so gorgeous!
Jun 14, 2012, 9:19am   #56
b
bsufku

I've stared endlessly at pictures of these 2 colour combinations, but never realised till you posted the pictures together, that the khaki and jungle are colour permutations of each other!

I wasn't even sure if I could justify buying both the terracotta and jungle, although they are different colours but both are dark neutral earthy-tone colours.
Jun 14, 2012, 9:46am   #57
klow-chloe'
Yes I agree with you, both the khaki and the jungle are colour permatations of each other I really love both colour-ways and I will be very happy if my friend could find the Khaki for me. I always have a soft spot for the dark neutral earthy-tone colour.
Jun 14, 2012, 10:49pm   #58
klow-chloe'
So far the votes are:
- Khaki 21
- Terra 7
- Olive 2

Umm looks like the 'Khaki' is the one. I will keep you guys posted.
Jun 15, 2012, 12:12am   #59
princessDD
~loving motherhood~
I'm stuck in the same dilemma.. Khaki or Terracotta? I'm really hoping this will be my last bag splurge for the year.
Jun 15, 2012, 12:16am   #60
missmoimoi
Yes I agree with you, both the khaki and the jungle are colour permatations of each other I really love both colour-ways and I will be very happy if my friend could find the Khaki for me. I always have a soft spot for the dark neutral earthy-tone colour.
I STILL want both. Two gorgeous renditions! Oh well, fat chance for me :)

Good luck in your search. Will keep my fingers crossed.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >