Home Premier Designers CÚline

Help me to choose Trapeze Color

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 1:51pm   #16
s
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
Yes Terracota! Where did you find it on the small? It's going up in price to $2300, according to the prices and photos the SA's have put out:(
The price is going up to $2300 for the fall/winter I was able to locate small terracotta in Barneys.
May 16, 2012, 1:57pm   #17
s
Originally Posted by cloudzz
I was debating between these two colors and I picked burgundy. It's just such a special and elegant combo of colors. Terracota is nice, but I felt that there are better combos out there if u just want a neutral bag.
That's exactly what I have thought. The burgundy/green combo has this edgy and young vibe to it, while terracotta has more neutral and feminine touch to it . Wish I could have both!!!
May 16, 2012, 2:16pm   #18
Have you seen the new Trapeze colors for Fall /winter 12? You should ck them before you buy, I almost bought the Terracota but after seeing the new colors I'm waiting! Here are ones I narrowed it to.
Attached Images

May 16, 2012, 2:37pm   #19
m
I got the mini in terracotta and I love it! Such a pretty color scheme and goes with most clothing!
May 16, 2012, 3:18pm   #20
s
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
Have you seen the new Trapeze colors for Fall /winter 12? You should ck them before you buy, I almost bought the Terracota but after seeing the new colors I'm waiting! Here are ones I narrowed it to.
I like the one with blue flap!! I'd prefer to have suede wings rather than the flap though... but the color combo is gorgeous
May 16, 2012, 3:43pm   #21
+1 for the Terracotta! I love that the colors are very neutral yet look very different under different lighting, especially the suede wings. It is gorgeous!
May 16, 2012, 3:47pm   #22
Originally Posted by schoi82
I like the one with blue flap!! I'd prefer to have suede wings rather than the flap though... but the color combo is gorgeous
But don't you think it will not scratch as much with the flap being suede? If the flap is smooth it will scratch and show, that's the place where it will get most use too!
May 16, 2012, 4:00pm   #23
L
Definitely go with the green wings. So gorgeous!!
May 16, 2012, 4:16pm   #24
I've seen both IRL and I prefer the burgundy. The green suede is gorgeous!
May 16, 2012, 4:53pm   #25
Living life...
Another Terracotta vote. :)
May 16, 2012, 10:31pm   #26
Originally Posted by emmaemmamamama
I always find a situation like this, go for a brighter colors that i like, or get a color that will hide all the stains and scratches I made! So very good thinking and I can never think this way when the bag is so perfect and color is so nice in front of me!
i always veer on the safe side. but i wear mostly neutral like dark jeans, gray, white & black tops.

if you wear more colorful fare you can go with the terracotta, which i think you prefer more.
May 17, 2012, 3:17am   #27
b
I have both combis, and I agree with the earlier comments about how the terracotta is a prettier neutral colour, and the burgundy with green wings is an edgier bag. I love both but use the terracotta a lot more.
May 17, 2012, 4:10am   #28
Originally Posted by bsufku
I have both combis, and I agree with the earlier comments about how the terracotta is a prettier neutral colour, and the burgundy with green wings is an edgier bag. I love both but use the terracotta a lot more.
lucky you! how about color transfer on dark jeans? so tempted to get another trapeze...
May 17, 2012, 5:09am   #29
b
Originally Posted by baileylab
lucky you! how about color transfer on dark jeans? so tempted to get another trapeze...
I was very worried about that initially, as the lower back part of the bag rubs against you when you carry it on the shoulder, but so far so good. The colour is pretty dark and the many layers of Colonnil I used on the bag might have helped
May 17, 2012, 6:43am   #30
s
Originally Posted by bsufku
Wish I could have both!! Both combis are gorgeous lucky you :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline