Home > >

First Celine purchase..the micro luggage tote or the ring bag

POST A REPLY

Jan 30, 2015, 11:33am   #1
j
jjl3
I can't decide between the micro luggage tote in black or the new ring bag (also in black). The ring bag is brand new and stunning, but the luggage tote is classic. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Jan 30, 2015, 3:42pm   #2
R
Rashmi
I would get a ring bag and I'm saying it without even seeing it in real life. Just by the looks of it, I am drawn towards this bag. My SA has sent me two gorgeous colors of Ring Bag and I will post pics of them later this weekend to get some opinions as to which one to choose.

He will also send me more info on the Ring bag along with more pics.

I'd say go with the Ring bag! :)
Jan 30, 2015, 10:40pm   #3
j
jjl3
Originally Posted by Rashmi
I would get a ring bag and I'm saying it without even seeing it in real life. Just by the looks of it, I am drawn towards this bag. My SA has sent me two gorgeous colors of Ring Bag and I will post pics of them later this weekend to get some opinions as to which one to choose.

He will also send me more info on the Ring bag along with more pics.

I'd say go with the Ring bag! :)
I saw it in black and it is stunning.....it is just so new...I don't know anyone who has it yet.
But I think I may get it....
Thanks for your advice
Jan 30, 2015, 10:41pm   #4
LOUKPEACH
Originally Posted by jjl3
I can't decide between the micro luggage tote in black or the new ring bag (also in black). The ring bag is brand new and stunning, but the luggage tote is classic. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Micro!!! A classic is a classic
Yesterday, 12:28am   #5
s
shopbb
Originally Posted by loukpeach
micro!!! A classic is a classic

+1
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >