Home Premier Designers Céline

Céline Sunglasses 2012

POST A REPLY

Jun 5, 2012, 11:27am   #61
hi beaux... its been a long time!!!
yes bergdorfs had a dozen of the 1755s last week freshly delivered...
Ask for Oscar Huidor!!! Which celine are you enjoying the most? Ive bought and returned 2 ones in the past.. and maybe keeping this large audrey at last!!!

Originally Posted by beauxgoris
So are they not selling the 1755's anymore?
Jun 5, 2012, 12:28pm   #62
Originally Posted by amacasa
Thanks so much... i was still on the fence ... but maybe keep for now~!!! post some mod pics when you get them!
Thanks to you I finally decided to order them!! I also ordered the Preppy in Honey Havana (the light tortoise), so I'm very excited!! Will post mod pics as long as I don't look ridiculous in them as soon as I try them on :)
Jun 5, 2012, 1:09pm   #63
Originally Posted by amacasa
hi beaux... its been a long time!!!
yes bergdorfs had a dozen of the 1755s last week freshly delivered...
Ask for Oscar Huidor!!! Which celine are you enjoying the most? Ive bought and returned 2 ones in the past.. and maybe keeping this large audrey at last!!!
Hello! Good to know that they're still being made - I have a friend that's been searching for those so I"ll let her know. I love the XL Audrey and also my cat eye (butterfly) ones the best.
Jun 5, 2012, 1:51pm   #64
Originally Posted by daisy chain
Does anyone own both the large audrey and the preppy? I'm curious to see the size difference if there is one!
Just ordered both and will post photos when I receive. The large Audreys I got are the original 1755s, not the new style.
Jun 5, 2012, 8:44pm   #65
Originally Posted by kbella86
me in my wayfarers :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/2nuiqdy.jpg

LOVE the wayfarers on you kbella!
Jun 5, 2012, 9:23pm   #66
Originally Posted by kbella86
me in my wayfarers :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/2nuiqdy.jpg
These look great on you. They're the classics though - not the wayfarer. I have both and the wayfarer are different.
Jun 5, 2012, 10:50pm   #67
Originally Posted by beauxgoris
These look great on you. They're the classics though - not the wayfarer. I have both and the wayfarer are different.
Thank you for the correction!
Jun 5, 2012, 11:02pm   #68
^^No sweat - just thought I'd mention it. Here are the wayfarers for those interested.

Jun 11, 2012, 1:20pm   #69
SemiKindCharmedLife
a few available on Matches site...
http://www.matchesfashion.com/womens...wproducts=true
Jun 15, 2012, 5:29pm   #70
Just an FYI...I just spotted some large Audrey's in black that are polarized at the Saks store at Bal Harbour.
Jul 28, 2012, 3:36pm   #71
d
can anyone id these? please and thank you!!
Attached Images

Jul 28, 2012, 4:06pm   #72
celine wannabe
Does anyone find the audreys absolutely massive? I know I have a bit of a small head but still this is crazy..
Unless there are multiple sizes and I tried the largest frames?
Jul 28, 2012, 7:05pm   #73
Originally Posted by dailyfresh
can anyone id these? please and thank you!!
The shape of those is 1751, or the 'butterfly'. At least thats what the sunglasses version are called. I've never seen them as glasses with blue frames before..interesting!
Aug 27, 2012, 7:19am   #74
hey everybody,

i am considering to buy the "old" audrey sunglasses or the new audreys.
Unfortunately in my city is no shop with celine sunglasses- so I am not able to try these two. I am afraid that the "old" audreys are too big for my face. Has somebody comparison pics or could post modelling pictures?

I like the round shape of the old audrey, but I like the fact that the new audrey is a bit smaller.

Attached are some pictures of the old and new audrey.
1. http://www.fashionsquad.com/wp-conte...lasses-001.jpg - are way too big imo. :( But on Rumy (picture 1) they don`t look that huge at all I think.

I think Miranda is wearing the new Audrey, right?

PLEASE HELP ME!
Attached Images

Last edited Aug 27, 2012 at 7:44am.
Aug 27, 2012, 8:45am   #75
Originally Posted by Nina1612
hey everybody,

i am considering to buy the "old" audrey sunglasses or the new audreys.
Unfortunately in my city is no shop with celine sunglasses- so I am not able to try these two. I am afraid that the "old" audreys are too big for my face. Has somebody comparison pics or could post modelling pictures?

I like the round shape of the old audrey, but I like the fact that the new audrey is a bit smaller.

Attached are some pictures of the old and new audrey.
1. http://www.fashionsquad.com/wp-conte...lasses-001.jpg - are way too big imo. :( But on Rumy (picture 1) they don`t look that huge at all I think.

I think Miranda is wearing the new Audrey, right?

PLEASE HELP ME!
So Miranda is actually not wearing the Audreys, but rather the butterfly sunglasses that are much smaller. I have both, and actually find the butterfly ones too small for my face. The style is 1751. Hope that helps! I don't think I have seen any pics of the new audrey, but if I do I will share :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Céline