Home Premier Designers Céline

CÉLINE Skate Slip-ons/Moccasins CLUB!

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2013, 8:53pm   #1
For all the owners and appreciators of the Céline skate slip-ons! Please contribute to this one hell of an indulgent thread!

I'll start by posting my natural python one from the debut season of Spring 2012! The other pair belongs to a friend (I posted a request in DESPERATELY SEEKING thread and found one in Saks!) and it's the satin one from Summer 2013!

Let's start skating!
Attached Images

Jun 28, 2013, 5:05am   #2
OMG yes, I love this thread!
Here are my petrol Skates:
Name:  P1000466.jpg
Views: 9395
Size:  37.6 KB

And my future petrol Mocassins (on their way to me from LA via NYC):
Name:  photo-3.JPG
Views: 5096
Size:  84.3 KB
Jun 28, 2013, 5:17am   #3
P.S. Will post mod pics when I get them.
Jun 28, 2013, 11:56am   #4
Here I my petrol skates after much searching! Now waiting for my plaid ones from Winter 2013 to arrive and trying to find intel on who ordered the gray felt ones!
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372438592.003523.jpg
Views: 5820
Size:  17.2 KB
Jun 28, 2013, 6:02pm   #5
show me your chevre
Just got bordeaux patent skates!!
They are being shipped and will post pics when they arrive
Jun 28, 2013, 7:34pm   #6
Originally Posted by weekender2
Just got bordeaux patent skates!!
They are being shipped and will post pics when they arrive
Bordeaux patent skates?? Ohhh those sound intersting! I don't think I've seen them. Can't wait for your reveal :)
Jun 28, 2013, 11:36pm   #7
My Moccasins

Jun 29, 2013, 2:21pm   #8
show me your chevre
Originally Posted by ilsecita
Bordeaux patent skates?? Ohhh those sound intersting! I don't think I've seen them. Can't wait for your reveal :)
had them shipped overnight, I'm the most impatient person ever lol
I am in total love, cannot wait for the green felt to come in!

Jun 29, 2013, 2:24pm   #9
had them shipped overnight, I'm the most impatient person ever lol
I am in total love, cannot wait for the green felt to come in!

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/hibbit/20130629_145158.jpg
Wow those are so cool! Where did you get them? Did they have any other patent colors? I'm starting to obsess over the skates haha. I'm soooo anxious for our felt ones to arrive haha
Jun 29, 2013, 2:38pm   #10
zOMG sales!
Anyone know if/where someone is selling the Petrol skates right now? Online or in stores, doesn't matter.

I am in NYC and can run there - like - now. I need these!!!
Jun 29, 2013, 3:51pm   #11
show me your chevre
Originally Posted by ilsecita
Wow those are so cool! Where did you get them? Did they have any other patent colors? I'm starting to obsess over the skates haha. I'm soooo anxious for our felt ones to arrive haha
Thank you I am glad you like them :)
Came from celine boutique cali
She didn't say..just said I have 1 pair in your size and I jumped on them
She did say it may not be until the end of the year for the felt..torture!
Jun 29, 2013, 3:53pm   #12
show me your chevre
Originally Posted by Tiare
Anyone know if/where someone is selling the Petrol skates right now? Online or in stores, doesn't matter.

I am in NYC and can run there - like - now. I need these!!!
I called every store in the US and stores in 5 different countries..no petrol sorry.
Keep an eye out on the auction sites, you never know..good luck!
Jun 29, 2013, 5:35pm   #13
zOMG sales!
I called every store in the US and stores in 5 different countries..no petrol sorry.
Keep an eye out on the auction sites, you never know..good luck!
*cry* Thanks, I sort of "back-burnered" these for awhile now and happened to see this thread again on the main page. Reminded me of my unrequited love and fixation with them. One day, hopefully!
Jun 29, 2013, 7:58pm   #14
*cry* Thanks, I sort of "back-burnered" these for awhile now and happened to see this thread again on the main page. Reminded me of my unrequited love and fixation with them. One day, hopefully!
Don't loose hope, i felt the same way when i thought i missed the Petrols too, but surprisingly there's some pairs left. Did you try checking Celine at Madison? That's where i bought mine just recently & they're on sale, i saw the new patent black skates there too.
Jun 29, 2013, 9:14pm   #15
Originally Posted by imlvholic
Don't loose hope, i felt the same way when i thought i missed the Petrols too, but surprisingly there's some pairs left. Did you try checking Celine at Madison? That's where i bought mine just recently & they're on sale, i saw the new patent black skates there too.
Just as a heads up the ones on sale at the Madison store at not the skates. They're the platform moccasins.

The skates had been sold out for months in all stores in the US (I called every week for months). However, it seems that the last couple of weeks there were a few returns as a few of us were finally able to score these beauties. So don't give up and keep calling the boutiques, one has to pop up for you! I've been wanting these for months and I finally got them from the LA boutique this week after them being sold out forever. When I called they only had that one pair in my size, but this week they got another pair in 37 that another gorgeous tpfer got. So indeed keep calling! Good luck!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Céline