Home > >

Celine ring bag

POST A REPLY

Jun 20, 2015, 12:56pm   #1
s
schuhgal
Hello, I saw the ring bag and stopped dead in my tracks as i thought it was so beautiful! Has anyone bought this and if yes, what has been their experience? do you think it will become a classic?

thank you for your insights
Jun 20, 2015, 11:12pm   #2
LOUKPEACH
Originally Posted by schuhgal
Hello, I saw the ring bag and stopped dead in my tracks as i thought it was so beautiful! Has anyone bought this and if yes, what has been their experience? do you think it will become a classic?

I don't own any Ring bag but I love it.
Jun 24, 2015, 11:19am   #3
s
schuhgal
me too! I think i have decided i am a celine and ysl girl after much deliberation over a 2jours....now to decide which of the 2 would be next bag purchase!
Aug 29, 2015, 8:28pm   #4
Miss World
♥Handbags & Shades♥
Originally Posted by schuhgal

I haven't purchased it, but i saw it in person yesterday and like you i fell in love straight away. It really has such an understated, elegant beauty about it. I tried it on the grained leather Celine Ring Bag in Dark Ruby red and to be honest i cannot stop thinking about it, i wish i had purchased it. I hope it is still in stock next time i go to the store.

I find the top zipper to be very practical to get things in and out of the bag. There is a front zipper with a ring pull on it which allows you to store your mobile in there. I should also mention that the bag is surprisingly spacious inside even though it doesn't look like a big bag. I feel the bag itself is very lightweigh too.

However, if i remember correctly, this bag does not come with an extra long strap that you can wear on your shoulder. This bag is mean't to be hand held or carried in the crook of your arm in a very lady like way.

It is a classic design and not over exposed like some styles, so it will not date quickly and will become timeless.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >