THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 24, 2012, 5:29pm   #31
m
melmel33
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
Current Summer 2012 ready to wear stock in Bangkok, Thailand. Bonus pictures of the strapless trio clutch and trios available! :P
hi cotonblanc- great pics! do you know if the trio pictured is the burgundy or light burgundy? Thanks!
Apr 24, 2012, 5:49pm   #32
mundodabolsa's Avatar
mundodabolsa
Member
Originally Posted by pigleto972001
Thanks for starting this thread! i am so psyched about these pants, i just got them from Neimans :) they are a white silk blend with a black organza overlay :)
they're drop dead gorgeous. any chance of a modeling picture at some point?


(feel free to say no, I'd never post a picture of myself...)
Apr 24, 2012, 7:55pm   #33
Branda's Avatar
Branda
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
Current Summer 2012 ready to wear stock in Bangkok, Thailand. Bonus pictures of the strapless trio clutch and trios available! :P
Omg!! Thanks for putting all these photos up they are amazing esp the strapless trio clutch! Are they from the latest season?
Apr 24, 2012, 8:19pm   #34
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by melmel33

hi cotonblanc- great pics! do you know if the trio pictured is the burgundy or light burgundy? Thanks!
Looks to be Burgundy for the far right and another in terracotta? The yellow lighting is confusing me. Haha.
Apr 24, 2012, 8:21pm   #35
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by Branda

Omg!! Thanks for putting all these photos up they are amazing esp the strapless trio clutch! Are they from the latest season?
Apparently the strapless trio has been around since the first season. I'm sure it's past season merchandise that was displayed. It was S$1070 after de-tax. Very tempted but think they only had vermillion and black. It's much more elegant than the trio. Consider it!
Apr 24, 2012, 9:36pm   #36
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Bi-material dress with epaulettes
source: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r87969171
Attached Images
   
Apr 24, 2012, 11:06pm   #37
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Chunky bracelet
http://instagr.am/p/J0i9aoOE8P/
Attached Images
 
Apr 24, 2012, 11:54pm   #38
purse-nality's Avatar
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
^WOW

Originally Posted by cotonblanc
Apparently the strapless trio has been around since the first season. I'm sure it's past season merchandise that was displayed. It was S$1070 after de-tax. Very tempted but think they only had vermillion and black. It's much more elegant than the trio. Consider it!
thanks for the info! why oh why can't they just design the trio to have a detachable strap?!!
Apr 25, 2012, 12:00am   #39
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by purse-nality
^WOW



thanks for the info! why oh why can't they just design the trio to have a detachable strap?!!
And why can't they have the metal zipper pulleys and leather lining too? *GREAT EXPECTATIONS*
Apr 25, 2012, 7:05am   #40
pigleto972001's Avatar
pigleto972001
Guh.
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
they're drop dead gorgeous. any chance of a modeling picture at some point?


(feel free to say no, I'd never post a picture of myself...)
Haha! I can if I leave my head out of the pic I'll try to get one. I can't quite figure out how to get a pic thru my iPad onto tpf!

I'm quite impressed w how sturdy the fabric is.
Apr 25, 2012, 8:30am   #41
Branda's Avatar
Branda
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc

Apparently the strapless trio has been around since the first season. I'm sure it's past season merchandise that was displayed. It was S$1070 after de-tax. Very tempted but think they only had vermillion and black. It's much more elegant than the trio. Consider it!
I love how the zip starts a little lower than a usual zip. It's like the bicolor pouch right? And now I'm tempted to get the pouch too... Urgh
Apr 25, 2012, 8:42am   #42
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by Branda

I love how the zip starts a little lower than a usual zip. It's like the bicolor pouch right? And now I'm tempted to get the pouch too... Urgh
Yes, it has a slight curving L zipper to it. I believe they are about the same size and the both strap and strapless can be popped apart into single pouches. :)

Not sure if the lining is canvas like regular trio or lambskin like the clutch pouch! Haha. I was equally tempted. I'll wait for the prefall pouches.
Apr 25, 2012, 9:11am   #43
Branda's Avatar
Branda
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc

Yes, it has a slight curving L zipper to it. I believe they are about the same size and the both strap and strapless can be popped apart into single pouches. :)

Not sure if the lining is canvas like regular trio or lambskin like the clutch pouch! Haha. I was equally tempted. I'll wait for the prefall pouches.
Would love the leather lining! Somehow the strapless trio looks really classy. Celine is an obsession!
Apr 25, 2012, 12:04pm   #44
peironglow's Avatar
peironglow
*Feel Blessed*
with much advice by our dear cotonblanc, my 6th items from Celine ...



Present my ombré small pontet belt





Many thanks, Cotonblanc for your wonderful advices for a Celine newbie
Apr 25, 2012, 11:45pm   #45
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by peironglow
with much advice by our dear cotonblanc, my 6th items from Celine ...



Present my ombré small pontet belt





Many thanks, Cotonblanc for your wonderful advices for a Celine newbie
Congratulations! Ha, not much of great advice from me. :P I want one too!

Pre-Fall 2012 Apparel
http://instagr.am/p/J2Kco3vexo/
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools