THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 15, 2013, 11:41am   #241
tae's Avatar
tae
Member
^Thanks for these shoe pics, cotonblanc
(the Bam Bam-style shoes look nice; I really liked the older ones with the thin rounded strap).

I bought these Celine wedge sandals last week in khaki/grey color.
(sizing is rather weird though).
Attached Images
  
Jan 15, 2013, 12:05pm   #242
g
gchandler5
Member
Here is a pic of the larger/wider ID bracelet. Sent from my SA at Barneys in San Francisco, price is $940.
Attached Images
 
Jan 15, 2013, 12:20pm   #243
stylin76's Avatar
stylin76
Paris S.
I love it, does anyone know the price on the ID necklace? wonder if Barneys in BH has any available?
Jan 15, 2013, 12:58pm   #244
DollyAntics's Avatar
DollyAntics
Obsessed.
Originally Posted by gchandler5
Here is a pic of the larger/wider ID bracelet. Sent from my SA at Barneys in San Francisco, price is $940.
I have the original large gold ID bracelet, this one looks like it might be even wider....is that the case? TIA!

Also any info on the ID necklaces? NEED!
Jan 15, 2013, 6:00pm   #245
soholaleni's Avatar
soholaleni
Member
Here are a few of my latest purchases!

-python wedges
-gold cuff bracelet
-gold ID bracelet

I have a few more things but will show them with my other items I am awaiting in the mail!
Attached Images
   
Jan 15, 2013, 6:02pm   #246
soholaleni's Avatar
soholaleni
Member
pics continued..
Attached Images
   
Jan 16, 2013, 12:14am   #247
M
MysteryShopper
Member
Originally Posted by hannahkeon

Just wondering what Barney stores did you call?
The NYC store on Madison Ave.
Jan 16, 2013, 5:08am   #248
h
hannahkeon
Member
Originally Posted by MysteryShopper
The NYC store on Madison Ave.
Really? I rang them tuesday I think and I was transferred to about 6 people and they all said they were not getting the ID necklace. So annoying the necklace are so hard to get a hold of. I guess I'll keep trying!
Jan 16, 2013, 5:52am   #249
livethelake's Avatar
livethelake
Member
Originally Posted by soholaleni
Hi everyone-

I am visiting NYC next week and will be on a search for a black pebbled leather biker jacket. Do you know what stores in NYC carry Celine RTW that I should check out? So far I have Celine boutique, Barneys, Bergdorfs, Kirna Zabete, Hirshleifers, and Jeffreys. I will be calling them to see what they have, but wondering if I'm missing some from the list. Thanks so much!!
Hi there. Curious if you ever found a biker jacket. I'm looking as well but with no luck
Jan 16, 2013, 8:49am   #250
M
MysteryShopper
Member
Originally Posted by hannahkeon
Really? I rang them tuesday I think and I was transferred to about 6 people and they all said they were not getting the ID necklace. So annoying the necklace are so hard to get a hold of. I guess I'll keep trying!
Per my post you quoted, I didn't ask about the necklace. When I called and asked if they had the ID bracelet the SA said yes, we have the ID bracelet in size medium but not the necklace. I didn't ask any questions about the necklace.

Good luck!
Last edited Jan 16, 2013 at 8:55am.
Jan 16, 2013, 9:49am   #251
soholaleni's Avatar
soholaleni
Member
Originally Posted by livethelake
Hi there. Curious if you ever found a biker jacket. I'm looking as well but with no luck
Hi! No I did not. However, I did not search with the same intensity that I normally do when I really want something. My spending has been out of control lately so I am waiting a bit before resuming my search. I saw the one I want at the Celine NY boutique (but in smooth leather) but it was a size 36. I didn't see any otherwise.

Good luck with your search! What size are you looking for? And smooth or pebbled leather? I will keep an eye out..
Jan 17, 2013, 5:06pm   #252
g
gchandler5
Member
OK, so here are pics of the silver and gold choker ID chains (both purchased in spring 2012 through Barneys NY). They are each @3/4" wide.

Next, the large gold ID chain bracelet, @1 1/4 " wide, also purchased through Barneys NY, January 2013.
Attached Images
     
Jan 17, 2013, 5:53pm   #253
soholaleni's Avatar
soholaleni
Member
Originally Posted by gchandler5
OK, so here are pics of the silver and gold choker ID chains (both purchased in spring 2012 through Barneys NY). They are each @3/4" wide.

Next, the large gold ID chain bracelet, @1 1/4 " wide, also purchased through Barneys NY, January 2013.
Thanks for the great pics! Do you remember how much the gold necklace was back when you bought it last year?? Hope they reissue it soon just like the bracelet :)
Jan 17, 2013, 5:59pm   #254
h
hannahkeon
Member
Both celine bal harbour and new York had the necklaces but they are sold out. Was about I buy one from Doris at bal harbour it was 1200 but the last one was sold this morning :(
Jan 17, 2013, 6:11pm   #255
soholaleni's Avatar
soholaleni
Member
Originally Posted by hannahkeon
Both celine bal harbour and new York had the necklaces but they are sold out. Was about I buy one from Doris at bal harbour it was 1200 but the last one was sold this morning :(
Oh really?! Thats too bad..I just talked to Doris last week and asked her to let me know when they received the necklaces but too late i guess. But thanks for the price info. Maybe I can catch them at Barneys soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools