POST A REPLY

Jan 10, 2016, 3:48pm   #1
a
asehcram
Hello Phantom Cabas lovers! Do you have a preference for the phantom cabas tote with the two straps flipping out on the sides cabasphantom.jpg

or the other model that has the straps cinching along the sides of the bags and then lying in the front? thestylespy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/Celine-Medium-Cabas-PhantomSleek-Calfskin.jpg

These are the same bag correct? Just one is a newer model?
Jan 12, 2016, 2:00am   #2
chetiboy
Originally Posted by asehcram
Hello Phantom Cabas lovers! Do you have a preference for the phantom cabas tote with the two straps flipping out on the sides

or the other model that has the straps cinching along the sides of the bags and then lying in the front? thestylespy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/Celine-Medium-Cabas-PhantomSleek-Calfskin.jpg

These are the same bag correct? Just one is a newer model?
I think the second bag is different. There were a number of iterations from what I recall on the phantom cabas. I suggest get the one that goes through the front. Some people in the Mansur Gavriel threads have a cute way of rolling and knotting the hanging straps. and I suppose you can do the same with these.

Photo from PurseBlog's post http://www.purseblog.com/purseforum/...p-november-20/ and the photo isn't mine, but from another TPFer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mansur-Gavriel-Sand-Bucket-Bag.jpg (246.6 KB, 136 views)
Jan 12, 2016, 10:10am   #3
lovebeibei
the one with the straps weaved through the bag is called the belted phantom cabas. i personally prefer this style to the one with the straps coming out the sides.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >