POST A REPLY

Apr 2, 2012, 10:51pm   #31
50wishes
Vote for the Celine!
Apr 3, 2012, 9:06pm   #32
QTbebe
LoveAngelMusicBaby
Originally Posted by theresaying24
Which colour Celine luggage and which colour Prada tote? Is it worth getting both in different colours? Or just picking one? :)
Celine mini luggage in souris and prada in black. Maybe I have too many black bags, but I never use it. They are very different tho.
Apr 3, 2012, 9:14pm   #33
p
pnreddy
I would definitely go with Celine, as the prices have already gone up and nearly nothing is available when you want.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:34pm   #34
dotcomgirl
Celine is what I would choose!

gratify and satisfy ; repeat
Jun 22, 2012, 11:02am   #35
Z
Zab50
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
I have both (in different colors), and if this is your intention, the prada all the way.

I have a light-colored saffiano tote that is my favorite summer bag. it's so light and easy, in the summer carrying heavy bags seems harder.

also, with the saffiano bag I have zero problems with color transfer. it's such a durable and beat around type leather. the celine luggages are a very soft, fine leather, so in a light color it's going to be susceptible to both color transfer and simply getting dirty easily.
I am so glad to hear the saffiano is durable. I love it in the light cameo and sabbia but was unsure. So you have not had any issues with color transfer? Do you feel like you have to baby it more then your black bags?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >