Celine Nano Luggage

POST A REPLY

May 20, 2011, 1:11am   #61
dinitegrity
Cultivating
I think Micro is the best size. I am in love with the Nano though. Cute
May 22, 2011, 10:34pm   #62
HeathJo
Thought I would post a link to a post in another thread about prefall and winter nanos http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/ce...l#post19019079

It shows pics of tr-color nanos, and talks about other colors coming out. Will try to compile a complete list of who is carrying what soon.
May 30, 2011, 10:43am   #63
g
greensoda
Does anyone know if the green nano luggage is still available? I'm dying to get one!!! please pm me SA info if it's available
Jun 1, 2011, 10:47pm   #64
mesmerizedbyyou
anyone knows how much is a Nano luggage in Paris? Any good SA to recommend if possible?
Jun 2, 2011, 12:50am   #65
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by mesmerizedbyyou
anyone knows how much is a Nano luggage in Paris? Any good SA to recommend if possible?
you might want to check out these two threads

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-re...es-652813.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/ce...de-656840.html
Jun 2, 2011, 4:07am   #66
mesmerizedbyyou
yeah thanks! i found that that two threads after i posted this but i couldnt delete the post anympre. hehe. thanks!!!
Jun 15, 2011, 2:36am   #67
m
marjanthelion
ugh i want this bad so bad !!! going to check it out when i get to paris
Jun 17, 2011, 10:50pm   #68
scarflover
Love the purple one
Jun 20, 2011, 1:35pm   #69
NYCavalier
Chanel & Bal!
I just ordered a black nano! My first Celine!

How is everyone shortening the strap? Should I have it professionally done, or is there a clever way to tie the strap so it still looks cute?
Jun 20, 2011, 4:49pm   #70
HeathJo
Originally Posted by NYCavalier
I just ordered a black nano! My first Celine!

How is everyone shortening the strap? Should I have it professionally done, or is there a clever way to tie the strap so it still looks cute?
Congrats! I had one but returned it, and now I regret it. IDK how people shorten the strap, but am curious to see if people respond. . .
Jun 22, 2011, 11:09pm   #71
bobojue
More More More!!!
Please if someone can give me a contact to call so I can order one, I'd appreciate it. I'm so desperate for one that I don't really care about the colour!!

NYCavalier, maybe you can help me, seeing as you just ordered one 2 days ago. I'd appreciate it!! Congrats to you BTW!! I'm so envious!!
Jun 22, 2011, 11:27pm   #72
m
margaritas
Originally Posted by bobojue
Please if someone can give me a contact to call so I can order one, I'd appreciate it. I'm so desperate for one that I don't really care about the colour!!

NYCavalier, maybe you can help me, seeing as you just ordered one 2 days ago. I'd appreciate it!! Congrats to you BTW!! I'm so envious!!
The last time I checked (Monday), Hirshleifer's has the Nano in black and a bi-colour one (army green suede/black). Ask for Penney.
Jun 23, 2011, 11:20am   #73
bobojue
More More More!!!
Thanks margaritas!!! :)
Jun 23, 2011, 12:49pm   #74
NYCavalier
Chanel & Bal!
Originally Posted by bobojue

Originally Posted by margaritas
The last time I checked (Monday), Hirshleifer's has the Nano in black and a bi-colour one (army green suede/black). Ask for Penney.
That's where I got mine :) Penney is awesome, I buy almost all my Chanel from her... PM me if you need her email or phone.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:21pm   #75
m
margaritas
Nano owners, does the bag have feet?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >