Home Premier Designers CÚline

Celine Nano Luggage


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 1, 2012, 12:05am   #316
AHL's Avatar
AHL
Member
Originally Posted by m96
Hi AHL!
Thank you for the Affirmation!!!!!
I'm a happy camper!!!!
Well I figure if it's from Holt, it must be ok... Plus I've been working with the same SA in personal shopping for a long time... If they sold a fake bag, heads would roll, so I'm sure it's fine... Though now that it's been brought to my attention... It's driving me nuts, the no lining on top...
Mar 1, 2012, 12:50am   #317
m96's Avatar
m96
Member
Originally Posted by AHL
Well I figure if it's from Holt, it must be ok... Plus I've been working with the same SA in personal shopping for a long time... If they sold a fake bag, heads would roll, so I'm sure it's fine... Though now that it's been brought to my attention... It's driving me nuts, the no lining on top...
Yeah, tell me about it.
It really puzzles me why they have to make this bag differently from the others.
It looks better with the leather trimming on top IMHO.....
Mar 1, 2012, 8:49pm   #318
j
Member
Originally Posted by purselvr34
The reserve lists for the Celine nana, micro and mini are sooooo long now. I'm hoping they decide to do another shipment so all orders get filled.
The Classic medium Box in blush just arrived in my store today. It's teh first time I've seen it and it. is. gorgeous! What a classic.
omg and here i thought i was a diehard fan..what is the diff with nano, micro and mini??
Mar 8, 2012, 7:31am   #319
miah100's Avatar
Member
Can't wait to get my nano in dune!
Mar 8, 2012, 2:49pm   #320
CHLOEGLAMOUR's Avatar
Blonde Member
Originally Posted by miah100
Can't wait to get my nano in dune!
congrats!
Mar 8, 2012, 7:43pm   #321
miah100's Avatar
Member
So I'm really torn between the dune and fluo pink nanos! I love the dune because it's a great neutral and all of my clothes are shades of blacked and grays, but then I'm seduced by the intense color of the pink! I love the pink, it's so cute and chic but idk what I would wear it with? I have absolutely nothing I could think of to wearing with it? Maybe all black with a pink bag would look decent? I just don't want the bag to look like a little girls Barbie play bag when I take it out lol. Any advice?
Mar 8, 2012, 8:12pm   #322
pinki682's Avatar
Have It! Keep It!
With your neutrals it will give it a pop of color. I don't think it's Barbie-ish at all.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:34pm   #323
miah100's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pinki682
With your neutrals it will give it a pop of color. I don't think it's Barbie-ish at all.
I think your right! I think I'm just gonna wear my usual black and gray and then the bag will be a pop of color! I'm also thinking about getting a black and pink McQueen scarf to match the nano! What do you think?
Mar 8, 2012, 10:03pm   #324
pinki682's Avatar
Have It! Keep It!
Would look uber chic!
Mar 18, 2012, 7:25am   #325
calisnoopy's Avatar
HK, LA, D.C., Boston
Celine Cobalt Blue Nano Bag

Mar 18, 2012, 3:31pm   #326
b
Bagcrazy
Originally Posted by calisnoopy
Celine Cobalt Blue Nano Bag

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...6&d=1332073303
Beautiful blue bag and it look really nice on you! Do you find you can put all your stuff in this bag? Any pros or cons on this bag? I am deciding between the nano and the micro but the micro bag does not have a strap for carrying over the shoulder right? TIA
Mar 18, 2012, 4:29pm   #327
thebestchicken's Avatar
Member
Hello ladies !

How much is currently the Nano luggage in France ? Is it hard to find ?

Thanks a lot !

:)
Mar 18, 2012, 8:33pm   #328
calisnoopy's Avatar
HK, LA, D.C., Boston
Originally Posted by bagcrazy2008
Beautiful blue bag and it look really nice on you! Do you find you can put all your stuff in this bag? Any pros or cons on this bag? I am deciding between the nano and the micro but the micro bag does not have a strap for carrying over the shoulder right? TIA
thanks!!!

the cobalt blue color is stunning...hmmm well, it IS small so for a lot of people it may not be enough space for a day/work bag...

for me, i dont carry much besides my wallet, keys, lip balm, 2 phones etc...and they go in here perfectly and the messenger strap is comfy and easy to wear...

micro is a bit bigger than the nano and no, does not have the messenger strap but the handles on the micro are longer than the mini (micro is also smaller than the mini and lighter in weight as you may know already) so you should be able to fit the micro over your shoulder....

best of luck!!!
Mar 31, 2012, 1:37pm   #329
M
Member
Originally Posted by calisnoopy

thanks!!!

the cobalt blue color is stunning...hmmm well, it IS small so for a lot of people it may not be enough space for a day/work bag...

for me, i dont carry much besides my wallet, keys, lip balm, 2 phones etc...and they go in here perfectly and the messenger strap is comfy and easy to wear...

micro is a bit bigger than the nano and no, does not have the messenger strap but the handles on the micro are longer than the mini (micro is also smaller than the mini and lighter in weight as you may know already) so you should be able to fit the micro over your shoulder....

best of luck!!!
Hi, was wondering how much did you purchase that gorgeous bag for ?

Thank you
Apr 12, 2012, 9:18pm   #330
chongyuo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by calisnoopy
Celine Cobalt Blue Nano Bag
May I know where did you bought this from .
I've tried Singapore but its sold out !
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline  
TOP

Thread Tools