Home Premier Designers CÚline

Celine mini luggage in beige or black?

POST A REPLY

Apr 21, 2013, 11:59am   #1
J
Hello, I'm new to celine. I'm going to Hong Kong at the end of the year, and so I'm currently debating whether I should get a celine mini/micro luggage in black or beige. They're both such gorgeous colours!
Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 12:31pm.
Apr 21, 2013, 12:30pm   #2
J
And does anyone know their prices? And would it be cheaper in Singapore, Hong Kong or Thailand?
Apr 21, 2013, 7:14pm   #3
l
I have a micro in dune and love it! I'm thinking of adding a black mini to my bag collection as well. I love them! I think both colors are great. You can't go wrong with either the black or beige Micro or Mini.
Apr 21, 2013, 9:22pm   #4
J
Have you got any modelling pics of your micro? I'm still debating on the micro or mini. The mini looks huge. I couldn't find good micro and mini luggage modelling pics in the reference or shopping threads.
Apr 22, 2013, 8:32pm   #5
s
I have the mini in dune and it is the most versatile piece I have in my collection!
I definitely recommend the dune color. I also tried the black but found it a bit too heavy looking (while it is still absolutely gorgeous).
Apr 23, 2013, 4:36pm   #6
Hi, I'm a newbie. :)
If you wear alot of dark clothing, get a Dune or a Beige. If you wear alot of light color clothes, a black would be great on you.
But that's just my personal preference. Have you consider a bicolor black and white? Or black and beige?

I have seen people saying that if you 5'3" or under go for Micro, it is more proportional to your body if higher go for mini.
Apr 24, 2013, 9:14am   #7
J
Yeah I'm considering a micro in either dune or black. I love both colours, but I have a long wish list of other bags I also want to get after the micro luggage! I'm contemplating between a black celine micro luggage then followed by a beige Givenchy medium antigona OR a black medium givenchy antigona and then a Dune Celine Micro luggage. Decisions decisions =/
Apr 24, 2013, 5:54pm   #8
Originally Posted by Jenniferswift
Yeah I'm considering a micro in either dune or black. I love both colours, but I have a long wish list of other bags I also want to get after the micro luggage! I'm contemplating between a black celine micro luggage then followed by a beige Givenchy medium antigona OR a black medium givenchy antigona and then a Dune Celine Micro luggage. Decisions decisions =/
I'm actually have Antigona on my list to buy too.
I would say a Dune Luggage and a Black Antigona. I love the Antigona in black, it gives that bold and tough image. Celine can be any colors really, but Antigona has to be black for me. I know there are 5 zillions black antigona, and I do dislike the common-ity. This case it's fine with me because with the beige it doesn't look as cool.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline