Home > >

Celine in NY/DUBAI

POST A REPLY

Yesterday, 5:31pm   #1
M
MS.DIAZ
Hi I wanted to know how hard it was finding a celine in new york? I am from toronto and will be visiting NY in october. I really want a celine mini luggage in navy, blue, cognac or red.. do you think its possible for me to get one? I was thinking of starting to save now in hopes of finding it. As well my sister is going to dubai would i be able to find it there? would that even be a good idea?
Yesterday, 8:53pm   #2
Kyokei
I don't know about Dubai, but there is a Celine boutique in NY so the brand is not difficult to find here at all. I'm not sure about specific colors for the bags since the F/W collection will probably start coming in soon, but you can definitely find Celine around here.

Bergdorf Goodman also carries Celine handbags.
Yesterday, 10:40pm   #3
Y
Yoshi1296
Originally Posted by Kyokei
I don't know about Dubai, but there is a Celine boutique in NY so the brand is not difficult to find here at all. I'm not sure about specific colors for the bags since the F/W collection will probably start coming in soon, but you can definitely find Celine around here.

Bergdorf Goodman also carries Celine handbags.
Yeah here in NYC you will find Celine bags at the

Celine on Madison Ave (between 70th and 71st streets)
Celine in Soho (67 Wooster St)

Bergdorf Goodman (5th Ave between 58th and 57th street)
Barneys (Madison Ave between 60th and 61st street)

They all have pretty big selections so if you visit all of them you are bound to find the exact bag in the color you want. Good luck and enjoy NYC!!!
Today, 9:55am   #4
Q
QueenDalia
Your best bet is NYC. I had been searching for a Celine nano for a long time in any solid color and finally found it in NYC. They carried it in all possible color combinations at that time. I was in Celine nano heaven. Go to the Celine boutique and ask them specifically for what you're looking for. They have tons of bags stacked in the back.
In Dubai they don't have that much of a selection.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >