Home Premier Designers CÚline

CÚline, for the Boys

POST A REPLY

Feb 19, 2012, 11:43am   #61
Looks great! Love the bandana in the front pocket
Feb 19, 2012, 1:15pm   #62
I know a bunch of the boys in this thread were looking for the bigger luggages. So I figured I'd let you know that yesterday, Barneys Seattle had a beautiful black smooth leather MEDIUM luggage. I think it was $2600 but I'm not 100% sure. It was awesome. I almost got it but felt silly with it as I'm 5'1 lol
Feb 21, 2012, 9:41pm   #63
u
black mini python luggage
http://monsieurjerome.com/nyfw-febru...ndre-herchcovi

black medium lugggage
http://wecouldgrowuptogether.blogspo...12/02/fly.html
Feb 21, 2012, 9:58pm   #64
^thanks for the links. i'll be attaching the pictures for ease of viewing! cheers.
Attached Images

Feb 21, 2012, 10:18pm   #65
OMG!!! How did i miss this thread???? These boys are rockin the Celines so well, i can't believe Celine bags are lookin CRAZY gorgeous on guys too. I'm having so much fun browsing, please keep the pictures coming... I love it!!!
Feb 21, 2012, 10:38pm   #66
^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :(

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM

keep the photos coming!
Feb 23, 2012, 9:17am   #67
c
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :(

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM

keep the photos coming!
Hi, whats the measurement of your small phantom?
And how big is the big phantom?
Thank you
Feb 24, 2012, 1:13am   #68
i love this color...... its so whiskey looking! is it camel??
Feb 24, 2012, 3:16am   #69
Originally Posted by its so you
it is tagged KHAKI on the paper tag attached to the bag. it's quite an interesting colour. not quite greenish but more brownish/greyish/mud tones. but appears to be quite green but not jungle green in brighter lights. we need a colour glossary!
Feb 24, 2012, 9:43am   #70

it is tagged KHAKI on the paper tag attached to the bag. it's quite an interesting colour. not quite greenish but more brownish/greyish/mud tones. but appears to be quite green but not jungle green in brighter lights. we need a colour glossary!
Is it new??
Feb 24, 2012, 9:21pm   #71

Is it new??
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.
Attached Images

Feb 28, 2012, 2:08pm   #72
horizontal gusset cabas
OMG the blue is so STUNNINNGGGGG!!!!
Feb 28, 2012, 3:10pm   #73
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.

I think I saw this color in Bergdorf this weekend. I remember having not seen it before. Love it though.
Feb 28, 2012, 6:25pm   #74
Omg. I've replied thinking it was about the phantom. Only realised its for the small luggage! I don't know the exact colour. Did CÚline ever released a cognac colour? Looks like it.
Feb 28, 2012, 6:26pm   #75
Originally Posted by Yanekie

I think I saw this color in Bergdorf this weekend. I remember having not seen it before. Love it though.
Yes! Did you remember how much it retailed for? It's a really versatile colour. Wish there was a luggage version in this colour!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline