Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Céline, for the Boys

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 19, 2012, 12:43pm   #61
chessmont's Avatar
chessmont
Member
Looks great! Love the bandana in the front pocket
Feb 19, 2012, 2:15pm   #62
ilsecita's Avatar
ilsecita
Member
I know a bunch of the boys in this thread were looking for the bigger luggages. So I figured I'd let you know that yesterday, Barneys Seattle had a beautiful black smooth leather MEDIUM luggage. I think it was $2600 but I'm not 100% sure. It was awesome. I almost got it but felt silly with it as I'm 5'1 lol
Feb 21, 2012, 10:58pm   #64
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
^thanks for the links. i'll be attaching the pictures for ease of viewing! cheers.
Attached Images
   
Feb 21, 2012, 11:18pm   #65
imlvholic's Avatar
imlvholic
Member
OMG!!! How did i miss this thread???? These boys are rockin the Celines so well, i can't believe Celine bags are lookin CRAZY gorgeous on guys too. I'm having so much fun browsing, please keep the pictures coming... I love it!!!
Feb 21, 2012, 11:38pm   #66
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :(

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM



keep the photos coming!
Feb 23, 2012, 10:17am   #67
c
clare83nce
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :(

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM

keep the photos coming!
Hi, whats the measurement of your small phantom?
And how big is the big phantom?
Thank you
Feb 24, 2012, 2:13am   #68
its so you's Avatar
its so you
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
LUGGAGE SMALL


i love this color...... its so whiskey looking! is it camel??
Feb 24, 2012, 4:16am   #69
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by its so you
i love this color...... its so whiskey looking! is it camel??
it is tagged KHAKI on the paper tag attached to the bag. it's quite an interesting colour. not quite greenish but more brownish/greyish/mud tones. but appears to be quite green but not jungle green in brighter lights. we need a colour glossary!
Feb 24, 2012, 10:43am   #70
its so you's Avatar
its so you
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc

it is tagged KHAKI on the paper tag attached to the bag. it's quite an interesting colour. not quite greenish but more brownish/greyish/mud tones. but appears to be quite green but not jungle green in brighter lights. we need a colour glossary!
Is it new??
Feb 24, 2012, 10:21pm   #71
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by its so you

Is it new??
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.
Attached Images
 
Feb 28, 2012, 3:08pm   #72
rustycat's Avatar
rustycat
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
horizontal gusset cabas
OMG the blue is so STUNNINNGGGGG!!!!
Feb 28, 2012, 4:10pm   #73
Yanekie's Avatar
Yanekie
Member
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.

I think I saw this color in Bergdorf this weekend. I remember having not seen it before. Love it though.
Feb 28, 2012, 7:25pm   #74
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by its so you
i love this color...... its so whiskey looking! is it camel??
Omg. I've replied thinking it was about the phantom. Only realised its for the small luggage! I don't know the exact colour. Did Céline ever released a cognac colour? Looks like it.
Feb 28, 2012, 7:26pm   #75
cotonblanc's Avatar
Thread Starter
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by Yanekie

I think I saw this color in Bergdorf this weekend. I remember having not seen it before. Love it though.
Yes! Did you remember how much it retailed for? It's a really versatile colour. Wish there was a luggage version in this colour!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools