Home Premier Designers CÚline

Celine Chitty-chat club!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 17, 2012, 9:51am   #871
Halothane's Avatar
Relaxed
I got my second royal blue luggage mini today:)
Sep 17, 2012, 6:53pm   #872
Aluxe's Avatar
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by Halothane
I got my second royal blue luggage mini today:)
Congrats!!!
Sep 18, 2012, 10:50am   #873
emirange's Avatar
Member
Hi! Just wanted to ask if the front zip on the Nano can be opened? Because I see some people could, but I can't open mine!

Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask.. I'm new here :)
Sep 18, 2012, 10:54am   #874
b
Member
Originally Posted by emirange
Hi! Just wanted to ask if the front zip on the Nano can be opened? Because I see some people could, but I can't open mine!

Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask.. I'm new here :)
Mine definitely can be opened..
Sep 18, 2012, 10:01pm   #875
ddgladiva's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by CCmoiselleCC

I dont know how true all of this is. I was in Paris and I went to Bon Marche and Printemps and they told me they were completely sold out of Phantom, Luggage, and Trapeze.

I went to the Celine store and am woman was in front of me. Grabbed the luggage from display and said "I want this" and Sales associate literally said almost in front of me "sorry, we don't have any left...that is a display not for sale". I watched her ask if she could buy display and he said "no".

Well a few minutes later I asked him if I could try on this same bag...after a few minutes I asked him if he had it in any other colors...and he listed off about 4 colors and I walked out with a Luggage Mini in camel.

I dont know if Bon marche and printemps were telling the truth...it seems like stock is limited, but I dont know if they are trying to create more and more of a demand by making it less available....but thought my experience was very strange...although I walked away quite happy!
I bought a Mini Luggage over the phone from Nieman Marcus in Beverly Hills. Went to the store to pick it up, they had quite a few on display & a guy asked if he could buy one. They told him that he couldn't buy them, they were for display only...
Sep 21, 2012, 1:53pm   #876
C
Member
the Celine store at NAC Singapore has just re-stocked..
walked past it after hours and alas; rows upon rows of bags on the floor in their dustbags waiting to be bought..
Sep 21, 2012, 4:42pm   #877
m
Member
I have question... my friend is selling her celine phantom for 1,000 dollars. do you think that's a good deal already? I really love the color, royal blue... I can't find this color anywhere... but the problem is the strap..
Sep 27, 2012, 2:56pm   #878
z
Member
Originally Posted by mikogurl
I have question... my friend is selling her celine phantom for 1,000 dollars. do you think that's a good deal already? I really love the color, royal blue... I can't find this color anywhere... but the problem is the strap..
I think it's too-good-to-be-true!
Sep 28, 2012, 5:53am   #879
lilneko69's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by CCmoiselleCC
I dont know how true all of this is. I was in Paris and I went to Bon Marche and Printemps and they told me they were completely sold out of Phantom, Luggage, and Trapeze.

I went to the Celine store and am woman was in front of me. Grabbed the luggage from display and said "I want this" and Sales associate literally said almost in front of me "sorry, we don't have any left...that is a display not for sale". I watched her ask if she could buy display and he said "no".

Well a few minutes later I asked him if I could try on this same bag...after a few minutes I asked him if he had it in any other colors...and he listed off about 4 colors and I walked out with a Luggage Mini in camel.

I dont know if Bon marche and printemps were telling the truth...it seems like stock is limited, but I dont know if they are trying to create more and more of a demand by making it less available....but thought my experience was very strange...although I walked away quite happy!
That is strange, but maybe he just didn't want to sell to a rude lady. Congrats on your purchase though! Which one did you get?

When I was there, Celine just opened a "store within a store" at Bon Marche on 9/18. Both a woman at the central information desk and the Celine SA confirmed they just opened. Maybe they were stocking up on inventory for the new store opening.
Oct 3, 2012, 8:04pm   #880
JL988's Avatar
Member
hello, do all Celine bags come with the small inside leather tag that has a serial number?
Oct 5, 2012, 1:39am   #881
gwentan's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by JL988
hello, do all Celine bags come with the small inside leather tag that has a serial number?
Yes. But from what I understand some of the earliest bag has no serial no tag.
Oct 5, 2012, 1:41am   #882
gwentan's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mikogurl
I have question... my friend is selling her celine phantom for 1,000 dollars. do you think that's a good deal already? I really love the color, royal blue... I can't find this color anywhere... but the problem is the strap..
Please get it authenticated and we do not discuss the price within the forum.
Oct 5, 2012, 4:24pm   #883
Luxx's Avatar
Notorious B.A.G.
I bought my first Celine today - a Trapeze I got right here in Paris and I am absolutely impressed with quality. I waited a long time to take the plunge - perhaps because I knew that I would be instantly addicted, but I am so glad I did. The bag is so well crafted, I don't think I've been this impressed with a bag in a long time.
Oct 5, 2012, 4:51pm   #884
Hdream's Avatar
Member
Hi everyone, I need help what color bag is Kortney Kardashian been seen carry lately? Is it dune?
Oct 13, 2012, 3:16am   #885
yakusoku.af's Avatar
Member
does anyone know if you can order a shoulder strap? i have a large trapeze in vermillion and wanted to get the shoulder strap that the small trapeze comes with.
TIA!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline  
TOP

Thread Tools