Home Premier Designers CÚline

Another trapeze on my way....

POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2012, 7:35pm   #16
My sa just realized that she sent me the large one and they ran out of the small one. :( we will see when it arrives but i think the large one does not have the long strap which is a no go for me.
Aug 21, 2012, 1:33pm   #17
I saw Trapeze Large IRL, and it is very LARGE without a strap. Wish you will get what you want soon. BTW, I love both Gray and Olive. You won't go wrong with either one of them.
Aug 24, 2012, 5:09am   #18
~loving motherhood~
Originally Posted by Nina1612

Yes, it looks really stunning irl! :) Congratulation! I am deliberating whather the olive or the grey trapeze. I like the grey better, but I am afraid of color transfer. Whatever: great purchase!
Are these the small size trapeze? I see the straps.
Aug 24, 2012, 9:15am   #19
Originally Posted by princessDD

Are these the small size trapeze? I see the straps.
Yes, its the small size! I have never seen the large ones IRL. :/
Aug 24, 2012, 12:33pm   #20
i love this bag so much!!!
Aug 28, 2012, 5:58pm   #21
s
I just bought the grey one......yesterday a spontaneous buy when I was strolling thru Saks handling a return....omg. It's an amazing bag irl. Very rich color
Aug 28, 2012, 7:29pm   #22
Originally Posted by sobemomma
I just bought the grey one......yesterday a spontaneous buy when I was strolling thru Saks handling a return....omg. It's an amazing bag irl. Very rich color
Can't wait to see your reveal. Wish I could make spontaneous purchases like that and not have major guilt. Enjoy I'm sure it's beautiful.
Aug 28, 2012, 9:48pm   #23
oh does anyone know where i can find this bag?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline