Home Premier Designers CÚline

2012 Fall baby - Phantom Cabas in croc stamped grey

POST A REPLY

Jun 13, 2012, 10:26pm   #31
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!
Jun 13, 2012, 10:42pm   #32
Live the Life
Originally Posted by etyc
While I was just checking out if my long waited Large Trio has come out or not, my SA took this out and said it should be mine. I was told that the new items can't be displayed out at the moment. However, they can offer to known customers or those who asked for. Oh... I never thought about having a Phanton Cabas but I always want a pure grey bag and also another cabas with leather lining. Am not sure if I really like the hanging strap but putting them inside looks fine to me.

There's a removable pouch linked inside.

This picture shows a truer color. It's a pure grey.

The lining is lambskin in burgundy while the outer is calfskin in grey. Love this combination so much!

I actually prefer these 2 looks more than having the strap out.

Sorry for the poor lighting. How do you like it?
Stunning! No more words to say except I want one!

Congrats!
Jun 14, 2012, 3:36am   #33
I love croc!
Jun 14, 2012, 8:40pm   #34
OMG, the bag is sooo gorgeous. I love the stamped croc leather.
Lucky you!
Enjoy your new baby.
Jun 15, 2012, 5:42am   #35
e
Account Deactivated
omg did you get it from the Harbour City store?! I was looking at this beauty the other day! It was soooo nice, such a perfect combination of the Cabas and the Phantom. And it's soooo freakkkinnnng light!!! Congratulations, hope to run into you sometimes
Jun 17, 2012, 12:42pm   #36
b
I just saw the stamped croc phantom cabas in real life today, and it's absolutely beautiful!!! perfect size too, much prefer it over the cabas.
Jun 17, 2012, 6:27pm   #37
It's stunning!
Jun 17, 2012, 7:00pm   #38
Great color,Congrats
Jun 17, 2012, 11:29pm   #39
hk$16,500

Thanks!
Jun 17, 2012, 11:56pm   #40
This is for sure one beautiful bag, congrats!!!
Jun 18, 2012, 3:23am   #41
e
Originally Posted by emmaemmamamama
omg did you get it from the Harbour City store?! I was looking at this beauty the other day! It was soooo nice, such a perfect combination of the Cabas and the Phantom. And it's soooo freakkkinnnng light!!! Congratulations, hope to run into you sometimes
I got it from Sogo store. Yes, please say hi when you see someone with this bag. Maybe not me but definitely someone who love Celine too.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:03am   #42
e
As promised, here are some modelling pics I took by myself for your reference. Maybe the worst pics for color reference but could give some indication on size. It's a medium according to the tag. I am 5'8" tall. Hope they help.

Jun 18, 2012, 4:29am   #43
As promised, here are some modelling pics I took by myself for your reference. Maybe the worst pics for color reference but could give some indication on size. It's a medium according to the tag. I am 5'8" tall. Hope they help.

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...F/5ab5afd7.jpg

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...F/a6678b84.jpg

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...F/8d34989b.jpg

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...F/c964e5e3.jpg
Thank you! You look effortlessly good. Think it looks best on the shoulder. How does it look like with the straps tied?
Jun 18, 2012, 4:50am   #44
e
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
Thank you! You look effortlessly good. Think it looks best on the shoulder. How does it look like with the straps tied?
It looks much smaller when tied but at the same time, the wings will be occupied much space inside that I can't put as much stuffs in as if untied. Sorry that I didn't take pictures of the tied. Have to admit that having the straps out gives a very unique and signature look of of the bag. Having the strap in / tied looks less Celine IMO but still very elegant.
Sep 20, 2012, 9:54am   #45
bumping this thread to say this is an amazing bag and thanks etyc for the modeling pics.

They pushed me over the edge and I ordered (and just received) this bag in the black stamped croc.

I love everything about the phantom cabas. Especially it's understated chic-ness (if that is a word )
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline