ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Shop Celine online in the UK

POST A REPLY

Jan 20, 2012, 8:14am   #1
sarahlouise06
Blogger
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to Celine bags but have seen quite a lot of images of their bags on twitter as of late and think I may slowly be falling in love. Could anyone tell me where I could purchase one online, or at least be able to have a look at them and prices?

Thanks!
Jan 20, 2012, 8:17am   #2
steph22
Originally Posted by sarahlouise06
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to Celine bags but have seen quite a lot of images of their bags on twitter as of late and think I may slowly be falling in love. Could anyone tell me where I could purchase one online, or at least be able to have a look at them and prices?

Thanks!
Hi Sarah. Oh what have I started hehe.

don't think you can buy online for Celine but Selfridges and Harvey Nics stock some but not the full range.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:26am   #3
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by sarahlouise06

Thanks!
If you give Matches a ring they can email you some pics & you can then order over the phone.HTH
Jan 20, 2012, 11:11am   #4
sarahlouise06
Blogger
Originally Posted by steph22
Hi Sarah. Oh what have I started hehe.

don't think you can buy online for Celine but Selfridges and Harvey Nics stock some but not the full range.
You have created a monster hehe I joke! Do you know the name/style of the bag? I've never really thought about buying a Celine bag before. I'm quite liking subtle bags these days, classic but great quality with a logo or symbol stuck slap bang in the middle of the bag.
Jan 20, 2012, 5:26pm   #5
sarahlouise06
Blogger
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
If you give Matches a ring they can email you some pics & you can then order over the phone.HTH
Really? Ah, fab thank you! You ladies are dangerous, goodbye money .. goodbye.
Apr 23, 2012, 6:36pm   #6
e
ellena.
Id love to know the prices! I've seen a few in harvey nichols in Leeds but they dont have the one I like (thinking all black). Also what size is the one a lot of celebrities have atm? As ive seen the small one then one that looks a little bigger. Great for any help :) x
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >