Home Premier Designers Céline Céline Shopping

HELP! Desperately Seeking........

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2012, 12:10am   #976
w
Looking for a green, black and white large Trapeze, as pictured.

It's not available locally, so was wondering if anyone knew if it's available elsewhere? Cheers.
Attached Images

Aug 1, 2012, 7:10am   #977
Originally Posted by whimsicaldiva

It's not available locally, so was wondering if anyone knew if it's available elsewhere? Cheers.
Try Barneys Madison Ave store...I have seen it there
Aug 1, 2012, 2:19pm   #978
A
Originally Posted by whimsicaldiva

Dallas Barney's had it three weeks ago, it may be worth a shot to give them a call.

Aug 1, 2012, 8:50pm   #979
w
Originally Posted by AmeeLVSBags
Dallas Barney's had it three weeks ago, it may be worth a shot to give them a call.

http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=94297
Ooh and they appear to have a blue Trapeze as well. It doesn't look like an exotic to me, which means it can be shipped to CA.

I shall get in touch and see if they can furnish me with more pics/price quote.

Thanks a bunch.
Aug 3, 2012, 8:47pm   #980
Originally Posted by purse-nality

thanks thanks! pm'd ya. sorry just saw these. didn't get any quote notif
They have 4 of it here in HK!!
Aug 4, 2012, 8:44am   #981
I'm looking for the small phantom in natural python or khaki with blue trim in Europe - any ideas? I've already called a lot of shops...
Aug 4, 2012, 9:59am   #982
Loads of luggages, trapeze at DFS TST in HK today :-)
Aug 4, 2012, 1:05pm   #983
I am still looking for a royal blue micro if anyone has any leads new or preloved TIA/$

I would consider a royal blue nano too:)
Last edited Aug 4, 2012 at 1:12pm.
Aug 4, 2012, 4:36pm   #984
G
Originally Posted by french affair
I'm looking for the small phantom in natural python or khaki with blue trim in Europe - any ideas? I've already called a lot of shops...
My SA has it but in the states :-( sorry
Aug 9, 2012, 1:18am   #985
C
Looking for a horizontal cabas in a gray color ASAP. Im looking for more of a true gray rather than a taupey gray.
any help is appreciated!!
Aug 10, 2012, 3:44pm   #986
Hello ladies (and gents) I'm searching for the Celine pouch that's two tones of black: one shiny and one matte. Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere???

Thanks for your help!
Aug 10, 2012, 7:01pm   #987
Originally Posted by beauxgoris
Hello ladies (and gents) I'm searching for the Celine pouch that's two tones of black: one shiny and one matte. Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere???

Thanks for your help!
I have this one! I got it at Barney's last November and was the last one in the company (since th came out months before I got it). If you find one it will probably be in bonanza or eBay :( good luck!
Aug 10, 2012, 11:06pm   #988
Originally Posted by beauxgoris

Thanks for your help!
There is a new version of this pouch released for Fall 2012 and it is slightly larger than the usual clutch pouch and it has a straight zipped edge instead of the curved L. Very elegant. I saw it in Singapore Céline store.
Aug 11, 2012, 10:24am   #989
Originally Posted by cotonblanc
There is a new version of this pouch released for Fall 2012 and it is slightly larger than the usual clutch pouch and it has a straight zipped edge instead of the curved L. Very elegant. I saw it in Singapore Céline store.
Oh this is good news indeed! I hope I can find it in the US!!!!! Please keep an eye out for me ladies!!
Aug 12, 2012, 9:41am   #990
I need help locating a mini luggage in black drummed leather. Any sightings? Thank you!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Céline Céline Shopping