Home > > >

HELP! Desperately Seeking........

POST A REPLY

May 5, 2012, 6:26pm   #781
D
Damier Dork
Has anyone seen a Medium Luggage in Almond Tri-Color? I have the Olive Tri-Color in Medium and have seen the Beige w/Terracota Tri-Color in Medium as well. TIA!
May 5, 2012, 7:58pm   #782
C
CalpurniaPeach
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Damier Dork
Has anyone seen a Medium Luggage in Almond Tri-Color? I have the Olive Tri-Color in Medium and have seen the Beige w/Terracota Tri-Color in Medium as well. TIA!
My SA has the MINI in almond tricolor if you may be interested in that. PM me if you want contact.
May 5, 2012, 8:06pm   #783
D
Damier Dork
Originally Posted by CalpurniaPeach
My SA has the MINI in almond tricolor if you may be interested in that. PM me if you want contact.
Thanks CalpurniaPeach! Really looking for the Medium it's more my size the MINI is a little too small.
May 5, 2012, 11:20pm   #784
incoralblue
Balenciaga Geek
Originally Posted by niceandeasy
Do I still have chance to find this Trapeze in the US? Any thoughts, Ladies?
Bergdorfs just placed a reorder on this. I posted it under the intel thread.
May 6, 2012, 5:11am   #785
amd_tan
Anyone seen any blue python micro or nanos yet?
May 6, 2012, 7:31am   #786
A
Advo
I know it's a long shot, but trying anyway. Has anyone seen the small horizontal cabas that is closed with a zipper on top in black? (I.e. not the cabas with side zippers)
May 6, 2012, 8:11am   #787
gemibebe
Originally Posted by Advo
I know it's a long shot, but trying anyway. Has anyone seen the small horizontal cabas that is closed with a zipper on top in black? (I.e. not the cabas with side zippers)
Hi Advo, there used to be one on Styledrops. However, i just checked and it's gone. They also have the same bag in fuchsia and orange. I myself bought the fuchsia one and find it really gorgeous. Maybe you can ask them whether they can backorder it. Good luck!
May 6, 2012, 10:41am   #788
27leborse
Originally Posted by CalpurniaPeach
I saw the almond medium at Barney's San Francisco on Friday.
May 6, 2012, 11:01am   #789
D
Damier Dork
Originally Posted by 27leborse
Thanks! I'll give them a ring this morning!
May 6, 2012, 3:07pm   #790
A
Advo
Originally Posted by gemibebe
Hi Advo, there used to be one on Styledrops. However, i just checked and it's gone. They also have the same bag in fuchsia and orange. I myself bought the fuchsia one and find it really gorgeous. Maybe you can ask them whether they can backorder it. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply! Do you find the bag big enough for daily use?
May 6, 2012, 3:36pm   #791
*Sai*
I wish I could find a mini luggage tri colour in beige/blush colour in the uk
May 6, 2012, 6:09pm   #792
D
Damier Dork
Originally Posted by 27leborse
I called BSF it was a Shoulder Luggage in the Almond.....So CLOSE!!! She was kind enough to check their system too and didn't find any Mediums in any of the stores. Thanks again 27leborse!
May 6, 2012, 8:16pm   #793
gemibebe
Originally Posted by Advo
Thank you so much for your reply! Do you find the bag big enough for daily use?
For me the size is perfect for daily use as I find the normal Cabas too big. What's even better is the zipper on top, making it much more practical.
May 6, 2012, 8:54pm   #794
27leborse
Originally Posted by Damier Dork
I called BSF it was a Shoulder Luggage in the Almond.....So CLOSE!!! She was kind enough to check their system too and didn't find any Mediums in any of the stores. Thanks again 27leborse!
Sorry it wasn't what you're looking for, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
May 7, 2012, 1:23pm   #795
s
shoeshopaholic
Hi everyone, I am desperately searching for a mini luggage in the fluo pink (bright pink)...there are a few on eBay but they always make me nervous! Please let me know if you know anywhere i can find one. Thanks!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >